I just want to say here and now that the practice (engaged in by Baltimore fans) of shouting "O" during the national anthem is obnoxious and disrespectful and ought to be banned.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a guy sitting in front of me at the tigers game had this jersey on yesterday.

100_1104.jpg

Do you suppose Barry gets a piece of that action?

When I heard "This Is Why I'm Hot" playing for a Yankee approaching the plate, I naturally assumed it was Robinson Cano. Not that he's "hot" as far as his bat, but he is the one Yankee who could get away with using that song, since he seems sort of gangsta-lite. Well, I'm not afraid to tell you people that the young man using that song as his introduction was none other than Alex Rodriguez, who has no soul.

Did you see his slide into Pedroia in the 8th?

Pretty cheap ...

What do you expect from Slappy McBluelips? He'll get his for that shit tonight. Someone will slap a nice hard tag on him or maybe Schill will drill him......

Nice seeing the Yankees imploding. Mussina stunk it up, Giambi allegedly tested positive for amphetemines at some point last year (story broke this morning), Abreu is sucking, and Torre is looking like a zombie these days. You gotta figure Steinbrenner is ill or something (rumor has it he's getting Alzheimers), in the old days Torre would have been gone weeks ago.

And Jeter last night, after looking at strike 3 jawing at the ump......he usually doesn't do that kinda stuff, obviously this slump they are in is affecting him. I love it. Time to seriously kick these guys while they are down.

And Jeter last night, after looking at strike 3 jawing at the ump......he usually doesn't do that kinda stuff, obviously this slump they are in is affecting him. I love it. Time to seriously kick these guys while they are down.

Welcome!! We've been waiting for you, New York. Feel free to pull up a chair at the kids' table of the AL East.

bal_mascot118x177.gif

Slappy McBluelips

:D :lol

I actually thought Jeter was robbed on several of the strike calls last night. I also thought the Sox should have been able to help Tavarez out a lot more than they did considering the shit Mussina was throwing over the plate last night. It also looked like Crisp was out in his slide to second base.

In short, lots of calls not going the NYY way. Bummer for them.

I actually thought Jeter was robbed on several of the strike calls last night. I also thought the Sox should have been able to help Tavarez out a lot more than they did considering the shit Mussina was throwing over the plate last night. It also looked like Crisp was out in his slide to second base.

In short, lots of calls not going the NYY way. Bummer for them.

Well......yeah Ok I buy that, but tough shit for them. They have been getting all the calls their way for years now. Or so it seems