• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a braves fan behind us at the sox game last sunday and he was quite quiet and respectful. i mean, regarding baseball. He was kind of a douche in other respects. Same with his slutty girlfriend who giggled at everything SHE said.

Best fans:

1. Tigers

That is all.

You obviously weren't at tonight's Tigers-Indians game. What a bunch of morons.

The guys behind us were taking bets on just about every Tigers batter, and chattering endlessly about their fantasy teams, yet they couldn't understand basic strategy that was playing out on the field. They kept second-guessing routine common-sense moves by both managers. Idiots.

...and those guys were the smartest fans within earshot. You don't want to hear about any of the others. Honestly, sometimes I think Tigers fans don't even know the game.

On the other hand, we had fantastic seats (behind the third base dugout, row 27) and it was a beautiful evening. :thumbup

have you ever encountered yankees fans?

Yah. Really. We Mets fans are brie-eating politeness ninjae compared to those dudes.

New York and Philly sports fans are fanatical and can be very obnoxious for sure. I'm not a huge NFL fan but I hear Eagles fans are brutal.

Red Sox fans, IMO, are the most annoyoing. Their team is kicking major ass right now though.

As a die hard Yanks fan, I'm the first to say that they SUCK right now. It's a sad state of affairs. They're six flippin' games under .500 and 12 1/2 games back. :realmad

Marlins fans are cool when they show up.

Except one time I sat next to a racist lady who yelled at the guy next to her because he was speaking too loud in spanish.

Keep in mind, the Marlins play in South Florida, and half the team can't speak english.

Phillies and Mets fans are equally the worst.

Do you need a hug? Do you?????????

Yah. Really. We Mets fans are brie-eating politeness ninjae compared to those dudes.

The very models of modern major generals we are.

Teams I don't like have the worst fans and teams I like have the best fans and if you say otherwise then you must root for a team I don't like and so you can go to hell.

*sigh*

Those who live by the Todd Jones die by the Todd Jones.

ugh. the bullpen is a mess. in sundays free press they had an article talking about jones calling out the bullpen then his first chance in a while and he doesn't show up.