Preorder Video Now available

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that rehearsing new song look that people get, Jeff displayed it perfectly. As they start to jam into it, he keeps almost stopping to make a suggestion, then telling himself to wait, then likeing something, then almost stopping to suggest something, then remembering to let it develop, and then the song really happens.

He appears to be fumbling his part IMO, any stopping he does is to get back on track. He hits a bum note at the very beginning and shakes his head, like he's acknowledging it. But it is interesting to see that the 'big boys' rehearse the same as us hacks. That weird combination of eye contact and jerky jestures has been a part of every band practice I've ever been involved with.

i thought it was pretty exciting, especially the "and i should take care" part and what follows. glenn's fills are awesome, good energy. i don't know what's to complain about, sounds ten times better than the Beatles practicing in Let It Be, though it ain't no rooftop concert either.

I can get it to play in Firefox and Safari, but since I do not have QuickTime Pro, I cannot save it. Any suggestions? Please.

Yeah, i would suggest downloading the Video Downloader add-on for firefox. You can save it to your computer as an flv. file using that program. There is also a free program that BitComet uses called Flv. converter, which can convert those flv. files into other formats, such as mp4.(for the ipod), wmv. avi, etc. I just found out all this today....pretty timely, i might add.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2390

http://www.bitcomet.com/tools/flvconverter/index.htm

I had the same problem. Just use internet explorer and you should have no problem downloading it.

I have a Mac, so I don't have IE, but I wouldn't trade this computer for that...the link to the video works. I will try the video download thing for FF. Thanks!

I have a Mac, so I don't have IE, but I wouldn't trade this computer for that...the link to the video works. I will try the video download thing for FF. Thanks!

Cool. Let me know how that works. It seemed to work for me just fine. If you have any problems with it, let me know. :)

Cool. Let me know how that works. It seemed to work for me just fine. If you have any problems with it, let me know. :)

So, after downloading the file, I don't know what app to open it with. My brother is much better with computers than me, but he is not here right now. Any suggestions?

The download is really confusing. I downloaded an .ASPX file. WTF?

So, I changed the file extension to .MP4, and voila -- it plays just fine in QuickTime. :)

Nice...it works! Thanks. I should have thought of that.