Preorder Video Now available

It sure sounds like horns to me in the middle of the song, but I'll give it another listen. A little too Beatles-esque for

my taste, but still my second favorite song on the CD thus far.

How is "beatle-esque" possibly bad, though?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That flv. thing and the firefox add-on that i previously mentioned are mainly for downloading stuff off of youtube or myspace or things like that, which i thought that some ppl. were asking about doing.

that reminds me, i have to download the videos from the Tweedy show at the Vic last Friday which are now uploaded on youtube. :D

I love that rehearsing new song look that people get, Jeff displayed it perfectly. As they start to jam into it, he keeps almost stopping to make a suggestion, then telling himself to wait, then likeing something, then almost stopping to suggest something, then remembering to let it develop, and then the song really happens.

Haha, totally. I like Mr. Cline's smile at the end of the video, it reminds me of that last minute of a song you're playing, either when it hasn't gone right a few times previous and you just hit it, or the morning after you've nailed it and you have that sense of accomplishment that you've done exactly what you set out to do in the first place. Maybe I'm reading too far into it. Maybe he's just a happy dude.

Either way, neat video. I love all of the gear just lying strewn about the floor. All I'd need to do, is sneak in there, distract them with some sort of handpuppet for ten minutes while I booked it down a flight of stairs and into the waiting van, arms full of instrument awesome...

why? i think it looks great. Sunken Treasure didn't look so hot, but this seems fine to me.

Well, for starters, Sam would film the entire band, not just Jeff, Nels (or Jay, as it was back then), and Glenn.

Well, for starters, Sam would film the entire band, not just Jeff, Nels (or Jay, as it was back then), and Glenn.

well, yeah, but the loft stuff from the film was pieced together from multiple takes of songs, rather than just the one performance. they've only got so many cameras.

Looks like they're havin' fun!!! Can't wait to see the full dvd. The hummingbird stickers look like they came from a .25 cent gumball machine outside a kroger.

How is "beatle-esque" possibly bad, though?

Been there, done that. If I want to listen to the Beatles, I'll pull out a Beatles album. What I like

about Wilco is when they fuse their influences into a new sound. Sometimes, though, their

sound is a little too similar (for my taste) to something else I've heard before.