Preorder Video Now available

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was pretty badass!!

:dancing

Jeff is looking great, and I really dug his vocals on this version. Nels stuff is nicely understanded and cool, and Glenn, while people seem to think he's doing nothing on this album, is clearly getting a workout on parts of this song.

But yeah, there were only a few shots of John in the background, and i didn't see pat at all, unless i missed him.

both Jeff and Glenn said it was okay to download the album in those articles that were linked to here.

-justin

i prefer to wait for the CD, then come May 15th I can drive around to it and enjoy the sky blue sky.

Why am I only getting audio?

what browser are you using? is it playing in there or did you actually download it to your computer?

couldn't see pat but I could definitely hear his rhodes parts.

Pretty decent video. Glad to see tweedy play guitar on this. When I heard the album I was worried there was going to be a bunch of tunes where he just sang (a la "hummingbird").

Had a friend who was dying to see this, and this was the quickest way to get in to her. Here it is, for those who may be interested. Just scroll down the page a little bit.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendid=3007479

Especially love right before the 2nd verse when the sun is shining in on Jeff. Awesome :thumbup

Had a friend who was dying to see this, and this was the quickest way to get in to her. Here it is, for those who may be interested. Just scroll down the page a little bit.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendid=3007479

Especially love right before the 2nd verse when the sun is shining in on Jeff. Awesome :thumbup

Awesome.

Double awesome for getting it into her so fast. I'm sure she appreciated the no-nonsense attitude.

Awesome.

Double awesome for getting it into her so fast. I'm sure she appreciated the no-nonsense attitude.

:lol

Nice video. Different dimension to the song, seeing it like this.

I love that rehearsing new song look that people get, Jeff displayed it perfectly. As they start to jam into it, he keeps almost stopping to make a suggestion, then telling himself to wait, then likeing something, then almost stopping to suggest something, then remembering to let it develop, and then the song really happens.

I know it's just a practice jam in the loft but I am somewhat underwhelmed. That song really benefits from the horns, without horns it sounds pretty tame. Interesting to see though, that LP Special Jeff is playing is fugly.

I've never heard the horns version of this...