• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingers crossed for a LARGE evening for our friend Sir Andrew. :thumbup

Sunken Treasure

You are My Face

Side With Seeds

IATTBYH

Handshake Drugs

Anyone else having a slight webcast crackle/skipping thing going on?

Thanks. Aside from Sunken Treasure, is anyone else a little disappointed that they're not branching out more on the non-SBS stuff? Not that I wasn't expecting a lot of the standards, it's just that they have so many more songs that could be "standards."

unemployed and my car broke down....for good. So I'll be sitting here and will gladly keep the setlist updated for you. Even if I was employed and still had a running car I would be sitting here...so I guess there was no point in explaining that.

Sunken Treasure

You are My Face

Side With Seeds

IATTBYH

Handshake Drugs

At Least thats what you Said

Thanks. Aside from Sunken Treasure, is anyone else a little disappointed that they're not branching out more on the non-SBS stuff? Not that I wasn't expecting a lot of the standards, it's just that they have so many more songs that could be "standards."

its something i have kind of just gave up on. they are only going to play what they have rehearsed and songs like Pieholden Suite, I'm Always in Love, Dash 7, etc......we aren't going to hear unless they start practicing them. i just can't imagine another tour with the same standard songs that aren't off the most recent album.

I would guess there would be a bit more SBS things this tour, but IMO it's a great chance for them to really push out some good live versions of new songs. I have been enjoying You Are My Face live and the Side With seeds they just did was really good.