16. Late Greats

17. War on War

18. Poor Places

19. Spiders

BREAK

20. What Light

21. Airline to Heaven

22. Be Not So Fearful (w/ Bill Fay)

Me too. But then my 16 yr. old totalled our main family car Friday night & my husband's been in the hospital since, so my mind has pretty much been elsewhere.

Everybody is ok, thank God. Bob's seat belt hurt his spleen but he's ok & has just been given the ok to come home. Bren just had a slammed knee & a couple of seat belt abrasions. Airbags saved things from being possibly much worse. A very scary weekend.

Me too. But then my 16 yr. old totalled our main family car Friday night & my husband's been in the hospital since, so my mind has pretty much been elsewhere.

Everybody is ok, thank God. Bob's seat belt hurt his spleen but he's ok & has just been given the ok to come home. Bren just had a slammed knee & a couple of seat belt abrasions. Airbags saved things from being possibly much worse. A very scary weekend.

Jesus Donna. I am so sorry to hear this -- but thank god everyone seems to be OK! Were you in the car too? What happened?

OMG, Donna. I was wondering where you were for this. I'm just glad that everything is ok.

No, I was home. Brennan and his dad had made a run out to pick up a prescription across town at the hospital pharmacy and were coming home, in fact only blocks from home. Neither Brennan or his dad remembers anything beyond just driving normally down the street....the next they remember, they had airbags in their faces and were stumbling out of the car. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't both have at least mild concussions, as hard as the airbags hit. We've revisited the accident site & tried to piece it together, but don't know if the car had a mechanical problem or what. Brennan hit a parked car along the street before coming to rest in the middle of the street.

Last Wednesday Brennan completed his behind the wheel driver's training. He was a calm and sensible driver from the beginning, which was so reassuring to me. Go figure. :unsure

I now return you to your regularly scheduled topic. Aaron, so glad you got a recording! :cheekkiss

Man I missed Bill Fay. Do you guys think we will be able to access this out of the roadcase w/ the CD?

I hope so. If not, i have the Bill Fay part recorded. It actually came in very clear, unlike half the webcast. I can put it up here later, but I dont want to do anything else with my recording until i can find out if its gonna be available again through the roadcase. I'm sure the archive would sound better(and hopefully more complete) than mine. There were a lot of audio drop-outs during this webcast, and i missed a few songs.

Sorry to hear that horrible news, kidsmoke!

I missed this completely, was poolside with boys under the sky blue sky. This looks like an amazing show--I hope it will be put up on roadcase soon.

I'm missing tomorrow night's too. Going with the older boy on class camping trip.

Less than a month until the Atlanta show. :thumbup