The inevitable sell out post

That's one good point,we have managed to stay in one thread.Things are really starting to change around here!

Have you guys seen that girl on youtube singing Wilco songs?

Her songs are so cute!

And you thought I was Bi-Polar! ha ha

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you guys like a tag team, or what?

Could you please get his screen name changed so that it doesn't get confused with mine? Perhaps he could be "Mr. Wetpenny"?

P.S. Could I then get my name changed to "Mrs. Wetpenny'"?

Could you please get his screen name changed so that it doesn't get confused with mine? Perhaps he could be "Mr. Wetpenny"?

P.S. Could I then get my name changed to "Mrs. Wetpenny'"?

holy shit! i just realised they were two different people. obviously this is a multiple log-in. if i uncover any evidence that fat.boys 1 and 2 are in fact the same person, i'll make sure 'they' only get one serving of icecream between them.

holy shit! i just realised they were two different people. obviously this is a multiple log-in. if i uncover any evidence that fat.boys 1 and 2 are in fact the same person, i'll make sure 'they' only get one serving of icecream between them.

I assure you they are one person, but a gallon of ice cream would not be enough.

'fan'.boy.

That being said, however, I personally see a big difference in a band like U2 establishing one of their hits to be used as the backbone of an entire ad campaign, complete with their own special edition and more expensive red and black iPod, and a band like Wilco allowing an unreleased B-side to be used as essentially background music for a single car ad.

actually 4 other songs from SBS are also being used, but hey, who's counting.

I would most likely buy a Wilco iPod. :thumbup

and jnickerson, don't think that just because you've been staring at a screen all day and all night, and have posted 100 messages in one thread, pissed off tons of people, been called a troll, and dutifully replied to every single question...

...don't think that you're getting any more icecream than anyone else. cos you're not. we're all getting the same amount.

I think it only fair that the person whose post eventually resulted in free ice cream for everyone deserves at least an extra scoop

Well then, I would like to note that the jnickerson who offended everyone is not me, and all we have in common is a screen name. In fact, I

actually 4 other songs from SBS are also being used, but hey, who's counting.

Information I did not know, thanks. I thought this was just for The Thanks I Get. I can't say that that doesn't raise my eyebrows a little. But it still doesn't take anything away from the music for me. Unless these ads are shown during every commercial break of live sporting events, I'll never see them anyway (and even then it's questionable).

dude, i'm sure we could find plenty of people on here, and probably lots of other boards, who could persuasively argue that you don't deserve a cookie.

anyway, fan/fat.boy(s) are currently doing their fair share to reach the golden 50, at which point, to fill in the uninitiated, m christine, or another lovely moderator, will either PM icecream vouchers to all of us, or, more likely, deliver a scoop of cherry garcia to us by hand!*

[/size]

Kindly provide me with the names and address' of these folks who would deny me this cookie and I will ensure that they are thoroughly persuaded to the contrary

ummm :unsure isn't that the exact opposite of why Jeff is quoted all the time in file sharing articles?
Well yea and frankly there is no way to prove it either way I suppose unless you interview those people who download and burn a CD. I do believe some people do then buy what they have heard and that is good, but I am sure that others don't. It may even out in the big picture, but if your only alternative is to buy something, then you have to buy it.

LouieB

Be soft in your practice. Think of the method as a fine silvery stream, not a raging waterfall. Follow the stream, have faith in its course. It will go its own way, meandering here, trickling there. It will find the grooves, the cracks, the crevices. Just follow it. Never let it out of your sight. It will take you.

is this, like, a sex thing?

crevices?

dude. :no