Now playing for the month of June...

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rpc_quantum.jpg

Rock Plaza Central - Quantum Butterass

(this seems strictly for the die-hard fans, like me)

I was talking to Andy Magoffin (the producer of the 2nd RPC album) on Friday and he mentioned that Chris Eaton has one strange and off-putting email style. Artists I guess.

Cheers B - again, If you don't like it, I don't want to know......

Although Dressy and I Walk By Your House are easily on my desert Island mix tape. No pressure though :)

nr_2mm.gif

Two Minute Miracles - Vol 3

Aaron Curtis, Mike Christoff, Andy Magoffin, Greg Smith, Clay Corneil, John Higney, Andy MacDonald, Eric Howden, Jenny Mitchell, Tavo Diez, Tony Dekker, Mike Bonell, Maureen Sullivan, Gentleman Reg, Jesse LeBoutillier and a great many others at various points in time and space
Love Neko on "All the Old Showstoppers"

oh yeah. Gotta say that I LOVE her voice without the reverb and hate it when it gets all drenched.

Ie on that last Sadies Live CD she sounded great, yet I can't bring myself to ever listen to the Tigers Have Spoken. Yeah , I know, I should be able to get past it, but I wish she would turn down that pedal or whatever it is and let Carl Newman have full production control on her next solo cd.

This must be the strongest year for new music since , I dunno 2003 with Meadowlands, Time Bomb High School, Welcome Home Loser , Feast of Wire, MEC and Hello Starling.

And I certainly haven't even listened to Iron and Wine or the new Okkervil River enough.