Now playing for the month of June...

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far this is INCREDIBLY boring light jazz shite... and i'm a huge huge Josh fan...

didn't care much for the last one either though to be honest. Nashville was his last decent album.

those first 3-4 albums were all kickass too, what happened? :(

I find ALL his albums pretty great... so I doubt this one will disappoint me... the more so as "light jazz" sounds like good music to my ears already :)

I find ALL his albums pretty great... so I doubt this one will disappoint me... the more so as "light jazz" sounds like good music to my ears already :)

i don't mind his mellower stuff either, but this one just has hardly ANY enjoyable/memorable melodies and is boring as hell musically.

i don't mind his mellower stuff either, but this one just has hardly ANY enjoyable/memorable melodies and is boring as hell musically.

i totally agree with you there solace. ive only listened the once and doubt ill ever feel the need to listen again. its not only the melodies and music thats boring its the themes of the songs too. for the past couple of records all he's gone on about is moving to spain, getting married and being happy. and as nice as that is for him it all gets a little bit boring for the listener.

nice avatar too by the way. :)

It will hardly be as boring as anything Ryan Adams ever put out anyway, musically speaking...

so, do you like ryan adams or not? i get the feeling you're indifferent towards him

NP:

bad religion - new maps of hell

really liking this. honest goodbye is sweet

:rotfl josh rouse has been one big snoozefest since Nashville.

you mean including that or since?

Nashville wasn't bad, but his first 3 are hard to beat. 1974 was pretty great too, after you get over the retro.

you mean including that or since?

Nashville wasn't bad, but his first 3 are hard to beat. 1974 was pretty great too, after you get over the retro.

not including - i really enjoyed nashville. not up to par with cold blue stars or nebraska, but enjoyable for sure.

np, incindentally...

51HcFelNEYL._AA240_.jpg