• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51TqS%20mcf8L._AA240_.jpg

Was: Cherry Ghost - Thirst For Romance

5154i%20LrwFL._AA240_.jpg

Now: Malajube - Trompe L'oeil

yeah its great. you'd also really like that cherry ghost album bridget if you haven't already heard it. its oinkable. :)

Grateful Dead---Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy WI 6/27/87 AUD

The 20th anniversary...I was there. God I miss those guys when Summer rolls around. :ohwell

SUPER FURRY ANIMALS - HEY VENUS! (oink it)

:dancing Grabbed that this morning!

NP:

51vsxmeFdPL._AA240_.jpg

This is soooo fucking good.

SUPER FURRY ANIMALS - HEY VENUS! (oink it)

Heard a couple of tracks played live at Glastonbury on Friday - the Guto Song (?) which was brief, and another one which had Phil Spector sounding drums - title escapes me but it sounded great.

Bottom line is, what's the album like?

Heard a couple of tracks played live at Glastonbury on Friday - the Guto Song (?) which was brief, and another one which had Phil Spector sounding drums - title escapes me but it sounded great.

Bottom line is, what's the album like?

It reminds me of Fuzzy Logic at the moment (if I had to say what it sounded like, in regard to their back catalogue). It's all very straight forward, really. The album's got a very trebley sound, like Radiator. Um, what else can I say? I've only listened to it through once . . . It's good, though.

You must have heard The Gateway Song & Runaway (the opening two tracks), if I had to guess what you'd heard at Glastonbury.

It reminds me of Fuzzy Logic at the moment (if I had to say what it sounded like, in regard to their back catalogue). It's all very straight forward, really. The album's got a very trebley sound, like Radiator. Um, what else can I say? I've only listened to it through once . . . It's good, though.

You must have heard The Gateway Song & Runaway (the opening two tracks), if I had to guess what you'd heard at Glastonbury.

Ah, The Gateway Song, that'll be the Welsh accent. It was short and a bit Quo sounding, so yeah, not too dissimilar to Fuzzy Logic then.

And good that it sounds like it because, along with Phantom Power and Guerilla, that's one of my favourites.

51-sTKOyQiL._AA240_.jpg

Even after 2 weeks I'm still pretty much listening to this at least once a day..