Now Watching on YouTube

I am more a classic Twlight Zone man myself. I did watch some of the original series of "V" the other day on tv and it looked terribly amateur. Even for the 80's.

I think that was on due to the re-make. I didn't see any of the re-make though. The Prisoner was recently re-made also.

I have always liked The Outer Limits better than The Twilight Zone (from a sci-fi point of view).

Edited by Analogman
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that was on due to the re-make. I didn't see any of the re-make though. The Prisoner was recently re-made also.

I have always liked The Outer Limits better than The Twilight Zone (from a sci-fi point of view).

I really like the V tv show remake. It's quite imaginative and uses our fears of terrorism as a good starting point for the show's paranoia.

I think the original V was on Syfy a few weeks ago. I'd like to see that at some point. I remember it when I was little. The lizard aliens freaked me out.

I missed The Prisoner mini-series. I DVRed the 1st night and then I had scheduling conflicts on my DVR for nights 2 & 3. LOL

I think they're playing that on Sunday nights now at 10p.m. (I missed it again. Damn!)

I really want to start a thread about The Box. I feel that that was one of the best films of this year. Also, I think I'm the only person that saw it out of my friends.

I haven't seen the 80s episode it was based on "Button, Button", but I really would like to track it down.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Band

To have been a fly on the wall!

A really great video...but it is a scary document of what alcohol and drugs can do to a person. Richard Manuel looks so young and vibrant here. Just a bare six years later he is a shell of a man in the Last Waltz.