Happy Birthday Jeff Tweedy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for EVERYTHING you've brought into this world! You are a TRUE inspiration with a BEAUTIFUL soul!

I can't EVER express in words what your music, your words and your voice has done for me...not EVER

I hope you had a wonderful day with Sue & the boys and the rest of your family and friends!!!

:wub

Ellen

We say Happy Day for you!

We give you the anticipate of special package! All arrival soon - in style of your preference! Olson has been with wood in hand for many days and this is result of fierce endeavour! I play with his small part in this effort for sure, but it is most work of Olsen!

Welfare to you Mr Jeff Tweedy and all familiar in your village! May you have long life as the wise old narwhale which never see the cooking pot (for in truth it is most tasty indeed, and tusk has many uses!)

seal.gif

I couldn't possibly do any better than that. Hope you had a great birthday anyways, Jeff.

Some blogs are simply excercises in ego onanism, but Danny Miller's blog is engaging, conversational and hilarious. Like David Sedaris, he frequently seems to be talking about my childhood as well as his own:

"My mother wasn