Happy Birthday Jeff Tweedy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy 40th, Jeff! Hope it's a fab day filled with family, friends, and diet coke. :)

Thanks for being so good to us!

You're in northern Cali? I hope you're not sitting there reading Via Chicago...

But if you are, Happy Birthday! :guitar :badger

My family and I wish the most amazing of birthdays to a truly amazing guy. :worship You deserve all the best, for all you give the world. For now, virtual cake will have to do.

50cake.jpg

Sorry, they were all out of "4" candles, and dammit, I see they spelled your name wrong! :o I won't be using this virtual bakery again! :pirate

Still, it does look delicious. Have an incredible day!

what luck, i get to wish jeff tweedy a great 40th after only recently finding him.

happy birthday, jeff tweedy, from a brand-new older fan who loves your voice, your poetic lyrics both abstract and direct, your humor, your music, all of which have drawn me into a great music era that i didn't expect (or even suspect!). thank you so much.

dustie

p.s. they're right, you know, about 40 and beyond. new kind of freedom.

edit: hey, why am i a cherry ghost? signed up as a sweetheart mine. guess i'll take what i can get.

Happy birthday Jeff! I vaguely remember being 40. That was about the time your music began drilling me to the floor. So thanks for that! :thumbup

"Bruce Kulick" is (was, now) Jeff's hotel alias. Thanks for blowing his cover.

Oops, damn! But....how did the bakery know :blink ??? They must be industry insiders moonlighting as bakers. No wonder they didn't even have a reliable supply of "4" candles.

I was under the impression that Jeff was still signing in at hotels as "Jim Morrison". I'm sooooo out of the loop. :rolleyes