Worst Fall Release Schedule Ever?

of course, some (ok maybe all) of these have already leaked, but...

figurines - when the deer wore blue

film school - hideout

go! team - proof of youth

kevin drew - spirit if...

songs of green pheasant - gyllyng street

stars - in our bedroom after the war

iron & wine - shepherd's dog

the aforementioned beirut

fiery furnaces - widow city

sunset rubdown - random spirit lover

Anyone hear anything about a new Bonnie "Prince" Billy in November?

This is the first I'm hearing of it, I hope it's true. I listened to about 5 hours of him over the weekend during a long ass drive around the province. Could definitely do with some new stuff.

couple of box sets I'm grabbing

9/11/07 - Merle Haggard - Hag: The Studio Recordings 1968-1976 [box Set]

9/18/07 - Emmylou Harris - Songbird: Rare Tracks and Forgotten Gems [4 CDs Box Set]

possibly Ryan Adams box set late fall as well.

then ya have a Neil Young release, the WTH A. Krause & Robert Plant thing, Kid Rock...yep I said it

I don't reallly see anything new I would buy - except maybe the new Black Crowes - or the Mark & Gary album - but I think they have been pushed back until next year. There are some things coming out that I will listen to for the heck of it - but I doubt I will buy them.

September 18 2007:

Bob Dylan- MTV Unplugged reissue CD/DVD

September 25 2007:

Pearl Jam- Picture in a Frame DVD

October 2 2007:

Bob Dylan- Dylan (3xCD comp)

October 9 2007:

Robert Pollard- Coast to Coast Carpet of Love

Robert Pollard- Standard Gargoyle Decisions

October 30 2007:

I

oooh, i forgot about the new crowes. and from what i read on their site, the few songs they had played live are not going to be on the album.
The Black Crowes have completed the recording of their new album and will start mixing in September for a Spring 2008 release. Sixteen new tracks were recorded, all of which have not yet been played to a live audience. The album was recorded at Allaire Studios in Shokan, New York and was produced by Paul Stacey and the Black Crowes. Prior to the start of recording, The Black Crowes brought in Adam MacDougall to perform on keyboards and are proud to announce that Adam will be joining The Black Crowes for future touring. In addition, The Black Crowes invited Luther Dickinson from North Mississippi Allstars to perform on the record.

Sounds like they must have scrapped whatever they did with Marc and Ed - I guess we will see.

I've mentioned this in other threads, but here's what I'm looking forward to:

Sept. 25

Georgie James - Places

I've been listening to a leak from that pig place, and the album is fantastic. :thumbup

6Music played the lead single of that over the weekend. It didn't sound that bad to be fair... definitely the Cult though.

i like it, their us label is streaming it on their site and it can be purchased on iTunes. i did realize that the riff is completely cribbed from 'undercover of the night', but i don't really care.