A place to whine and act peeved and put upon

my office is like a refrigerator. I'm freezing!

I have a zit on my chin.

my birth control pill could be what has made me sick this entire year.

there's some dude who hocks a loogie (sp?) right when he walks through the men's room door. it's so loud everyone on the floor can hear it.

Summer is almost over :(

I don't like these officially-sanctioned whining threads. I'll bitch wherever I damned well want to bitch, thank you very much.

Wait...I just ended up bitching in the appropriate forum, didn't I? Argh! Trapped by the system again! I'm such a conformist. :(

It's not as gross as all of that. She's perfectly cute and clean 99% of the time. I've seen other 2 yr-olds behave much more ickily. Because the runny nose thing is a new problem, we haven't had the opportunity to discuss it with her until recently...we're working on it. Why do kids do that stuff anyway? I know they don't understand the full spectrum of hygiene practices until they are taught what to do but what's the deal with kids thinking the grossest possible solutions are appropriate until we tell them otherwise?

If I shared some of the gross things my kids have done, I would probably be banned from VC.. Kids are just nasty little beasts from age 1-4.

I am peeved that I have not seen these pictures to make my own judgment on the matter, and that I'm seven hours away from being able to google.

On further reflection, I realize I was thinking of the chick from that tattoo show, and not the other naked model chick, whose nipples I have seen, but not for ten years or so.

I don't like people very much. Is there any acceptable way to rid the world of most of them?

Um? Hitler?

now, on to my whining:

i have a headache and there's no one here to rub the back of my neck

it is already hot and sticky out and its barely 10:30

i am having a hard time concentrating on work and/or school work

i'd like to make cupcakes but it will make the house hotter

Okay. I'll be a B.M.W. ;) (Bitch, Moan and Whine)

1st and formost!...NO WILCO SHOWS FOR ME TO SEE RIGHT NOW!! :ohwell

Can't drive to New Orleans which is the closest, but I've sure thought about it...

2nd... I made a big mistake hiring my maintenance guy. He has turned out to be aweful and useless!!

I've almost fired him but wrote him up instead. HELP! I need a maintenance MAN...

3rd... Well the temp here in Georgia has been so hot, we've had nine days in August that reach triple digits (100)

and no rain... but this week it's cooled down some and even rained... :whew

Guess I can't whine about the weather, unless it goes up again?

4th... Got these meetings next week, gotta go into the city for two days... It's budget time again so it's work, work, work...

5th... out of three kids, the middle one I believe is an alien... :unsure

I mean gees, he acts and thinks like I didn't teach him a lick of sense!! :comeon

Now... IF... Wilco would play some gigs near me,

i hire a new maintenance guy, stay in the a/c,

call in sick for the meetings and duck tape my kid to his bed....

just might make it all better... :dance :yes ;)

I have 3 pieces of sushi left, but no ginger or wasabi. I am bereft.

I'm not particularly peevish, just bereft. Is that OK?

Welllll.....we're gonna let it slide for now, but you really ought to work up to fully peeved if at all possible.

My next-door neighbor stopped me while I was coming home a couple of nights ago and explained to me that there had been some kind of violent altercation when the "drug dealers" who live down the street broke into his home earlier in the week. Now, I'm just trying to get decorations up and cake together for my little munchkin's birthday tomorrow but I'm finding it difficult to relax and get things done. Freakin' paranoia and anxiety that I thought I'd gotten rid of months ago is coming back to me now. Sucks! :realmad

My next-door neighbor stopped me while I was coming home a couple of nights ago and explained to me that there had been some kind of violent altercation when the "drug dealers" who live down the street broke into his home earlier in the week. Now, I'm just trying to get decorations up and cake together for my little munchkin's birthday tomorrow but I'm finding it difficult to relax and get things done. Freakin' paranoia and anxiety that I thought I'd gotten rid of months ago is coming back to me now. Sucks! :realmad

I hear ya there. Last summer when the garbage dudes came around one of the neighbors trash bags tore open & guess what? Meth lab fixins fell out. I could literally hit that house with a rock from my place...it was that damn close.

I'm a 'live & let live' kind of guy but I HATE that shit. :realmad

I'm the same, mb, but that meth lab shit crosses the line. I'm sure you know this already, but the house (and others in close proximity depending on the amount they're cooking) is very capable of going Ker-Bang. Besides the fact that there's anti-freeze and Drano and other not-so healthy stuff to consume in the product, the house is a potential bomb.

And, the toxic shit that is left in the wake of the cooking doesn't usually stay within the confines of the "lab" or even the house it's cooked in.

ed. Sorry if I'm coming across as being a whiner. A big baby. I don't mean to sound like a big baby.