an ounce of a vibe request...

...for Patti's grandmother, who is not expected to live through this night. At 89, she has lived an eventful, sometimes heartbreaking life. She is one of the most unique people I've ever met. Please throw an extra vibe our way for Dottie "Rumba" Olsen who is about to finish this journey and begin the next.

Aww. Vibes.

cp14.jpg

All the best to your family. We went through this right about a year ago with my wife's granny (also 89). Take care.

{{{{{ midwest vibes }}}}}

Thanks for the good wishes, guys. Dottie's a fighter, now I know where Patti gets it... she regained some strength in the hospital over the past day or two, breathing completely on her own, and they've actually released her to in-home hospice care.

Her body is slowly shutting down, but she will pass on in her home, which is certainly better than in some anonymous room in a hospital. She'll be at home, with her family & friends at her side, and I couldn't imagine a better way. Thanks again.