Because it's pretty much the same thing

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear jnickerson-

What are your thoughts on free speech with regards to the Al Gore thread being closed? Do you think you could have eventually used the fact that you are an EMT to gain moral authority?

Sincerely,

ObliviousToMyEyesBeingToCloseTogether

Yes, El, you are correct, in general, I think I
before today, I'd only ever heard my grandfather use that term.

Had to google it, thanks for nothing VC! Seems the Irish are regarded in this subset. Just as well I don't like fish.

You are intentionally misinterpreting what I said.

You used your profession, just as you have in previous threads, to try and make yourself seem more noble/caring than the other people in the discussion.

I correctly predicted this, did I not?

You used your profession, just as you have in previous threads, to try and make yourself seem more noble/caring than the other people in the discussion.

I correctly predicted this, did I not?

No, that was not my intent. Given you have chosen to not take my word, and in doing so, implied that I am a liar, what is the point of continuing with this line of discussion?

Nothing I say will be taken at face value.

as long as you understand this, why don't you just go away

Hey, that's not a bad idea.

M. Christine - feel free to cancel my account.

Analogman - I wish you well in everything you do - sincerely - oh, and you as well Atticus - I will respond to your very thoughtful pm shortly.

To those I have offended - my apologies.

Over and out.....

No, that was not my intent. Given you have chosen to not take my word, and in doing so, implied that I am a liar, what is the point of continuing with this line of discussion?

Nothing I say will be taken at face value.

I'm just curious how I was able to predict 4 hours ago that you were going to bring up the fact that you are an EMT - in a thread that has nothing to do with occupations, hospitals, or anything related to EMT's.

Never mind all that guff. What the hell is a mackerel snapper? It sounds dirty. Bear in mind that for some reason I have lesbians on the mind so that may have something to do with the connotations.

Yes, Catholics eat a lot of fish. I don't know that I've ever heard anyone use the term. I think I got it from a Stephen King book, maybe.