Because it's pretty much the same thing

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOD: Arthur! Arthur, King of the Britons! 07_god.jpg

Oh, don't grovel! [singing stops]

One thing I can't stand, it's people groveling.

ARTHUR: Sorry. [boom]

GOD: And don't apologize. Every time I try to talk to someone it's 'sorry this' and 'forgive me that' and 'I'm not worthy'. [boom] What are you doing now?!

ARTHUR: I'm averting my eyes, O Lord. 07_humbl.jpg

GOD: Well, don't. It's like those miserable Psalms-- they're so depressing. Now, knock it off!

ARTHUR: Yes, Lord.

GOD: Right! Arthur, King of the Britons, your Knights of the Round Table shall have a task to make them an example in these dark times.

ARTHUR: Good idea, O Lord!

GOD: 'Course it's a good idea! Behold! [angels sing] Arthur, this is the Holy Grail. Look well, Arthur, for it is your sacred task to seek this grail. That is your purpose, Arthur: the quest for the Holy Grail. [boom] [singing stops]

LAUNCELOT: A blessing! A blessing from the Lord!

GALAHAD: God be praised!

OH NO ! Is that....Evil Bjorn? (dum-da-dum-dum)

This is KIND of what evil bjorn looketh like:

cute_devil.png

If you should see him, give him a pumpkin pie blizzard, and his evil will dissipate.

Dude. It's SkyGod.

My bad. :punch

I had always just assumed the SkyGod would have a female form.

I think that would be more like EarthGoddess, who looks both like M. Chris and Janis Joplin.

I came so close. Seriously.

Man, if someone could photoshop SkyKev's face onto the SkyGod pic that would be the most awesome thing in internet history.

God is dead. - Nietzsche

Whoa, back the frick off God, brospeh. God is Alive! like Gene Simmons. He's someone i have a very strong relationship with on par with that of my wife and children. i wouldn't stand for anybody saying they aren't as cool as Kiss, if you do I'd go after you with a karate chop to the neck, TP your house and put a bag of flaming poop on your doorstep and hide in the bushes while you stomp it out. - El Super Big Burrito Eater