Movies you have walked out of...

I wanted to walk out on "Boogie Nights", but I would've been stuck in the lobby of the theater, everyone else I went with, loved it and I didn't have a way home. it should've ended with the parking lot beating.

"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". well, we didn't walk out, we stopped the DVD ~ halfway through. It was painful trying to sit through that thing.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boogie Nights was good.

Only walked out of one movie, Sexy Beast. The projector was all fucked up and after about 10 minutes into the movie it was giving me a migraine. I left and got my money back. Still haven't watched it since.

Though one time my cousin and I saw a movie that was so bad that at about the halfway point we decided not to walk out but rather ruin the movie for everyone else by doing a loud MST3K style routine during it. The movie: Summer of Sam. Personally I think the rest of the audience (maybe 10 people) approved of us, and it's certainly was the time I laughed the hardest and longest. Man was that ever a shit movie.

Though one time my cousin and I saw a movie that was so bad that at about the halfway point we decided not to walk out but rather ruin the movie for everyone else by doing a loud MST3K style routine during it.

We did the same thing at 1990's The Rookie. Horrible.

Though one time my cousin and I saw a movie that was so bad that at about the halfway point we decided not to walk out but rather ruin the movie for everyone else by doing a loud MST3K style routine during it. The movie: Summer of Sam. Personally I think the rest of the audience (maybe 10 people) approved of us, and it's certainly was the time I laughed the hardest and longest. Man was that ever a shit movie.

Man, that is a good movie! - I'd have shut you up.

I remember seeing Unbreakable in the theatre -- total shit movie (I thought). Anyway, I was on a date and the theatre was about half full, but no one was watching the movie. Everyone was talking out loud. Never experienced such group disinterest.

i really wanted to walk out on Alien 4 (resurection), but didn't, against my better judgegment. it was horrible! someone should remind sirgourney weaver what the 1st Alien was about. i've boycotted her ever since.

(ps, i loved Eternal Sunshine...)

Sin City. I've sat through worse, but not much worse. After Frodo killed a guy, I'd had it. Looked at the wife and she just got up and left. I went with her.

I hated that POS too. Nice to hear someone else feels the same way.

I liked the way some of the shots were framed in Sin City.

I didn't realy like 300 though.