Devices Enforce Silence Of Cellphones

is that the one where Jason takes Manhattan?

Part VIII

Part VI is Jason's triumphant return after sepnding Part V dead.

Part VII has a hot, naive distant relative of Jason's who can communicate with him telepathically but she's good!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part VIII

Part VI is Jason's triumphant return after sepnding Part V dead.

Part VII has a hot, naive distant relative of Jason's who can communicate with him telepathically but she's good!

thanks for clearing that up - however, a cell phone call would have been quicker. :thumbup

Crispin is in Part IV. Maybe the worst one of all (had they never made Part "9" aka Jason Goes To Hell)

did you see Freddy vs. Jason? *shudder*

The first three films are all vintage 80's horror and II was pretty good...something about the 3-D one just has a soft spot in my heart.

my point is that the people talking loudly are more of the issue than the phone. are you just as annoyed by people holding loud conversations in public w/out a phone just as annoying?

Yeah, I agreed that it's some of the cell phoners that are annoying, not the phones. And yes, I am just as annoyed by people holding loud conversations in public (depending on the situation/environment, of course). I also don't enjoy mosquitos much. Or surprise enemas.

I thought this was a thread to gripe about annoying cell phone users, though. I guess since I don't use one I wouldn't understand the necessity of speaking loudly into one so that everyone within 10 feet can inactiavelyand unwillingly participate in the phone call.

actually, it was thread discussing the jamming of cellphone signals...and the Friday the 13th movies.

i get your point and don't disagree with how annoying cellphone users can be. i just think people that think they should be completely done away with and/or jamming is cool are hilarious.

did you see Freddy vs. Jason? *shudder*

The first three films are all vintage 80's horror and II was pretty good...something about the 3-D one just has a soft spot in my heart.

Freddy vs. Jason topped my favorites list that year. :D

I never actually saw Part 3-D as God intended...

Freddy Vs Jason was one of the worst movies ever made. I knew it would be bad - but it's not even good bad! Part III is my favorite too - I guess I like the Screech like dork character in the movie who has the masks and likes pranks......Also the biker gang? Beyond compare. I think there is also an old man who pulls out an eyeball and is like, "BEWARE! BEWARE!" classic.

boy, that cat is ugly.
:thumbup pretend that's a middle finger.
again, you forgot laptops and the WWW. plus, you keep harping on the 'convenience' aspect of cellphones while completely eschewing the safety aspects of it as well...as an EMT w/ such value of human life, i'd think you would appreciate them a little more.

I do, I certainly do. They, cell phones, can and have saved many lives