Attention Crafty People

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm trying to finish the umpteen knitting projects I've started over the past six months. Mainly working on this pair of socks:

2618339869_8522de831a_m.jpg

this scarf:

2619163932_3546092092_m.jpg

and this scarf:

2644113037_3181339f4c_m.jpg

Recently finished this:

2599427916_f9e01c3b8d_m.jpg

and this:

2599431548_f7f1d74798_m.jpg

Ugh! I've done nothing! I had a pair of socks started for Mother's day, but only got one done, and guess what? I still only have one effing sock done. That's the thing about socks, you get one done and then have to do another!

My lys is having a huge sale too, but I have no business buying any new projects. Blast!

I have decided I am going to make my father a Red Sox log cabin quilt. If only someone would make some room for me in our meager living situation. Do you think husbands look at this thread?

Mine doesn't even look at this board!

thanks! :)

and yes, it's a barrette

I have been using patterns in books - but I am thinking of taking it a step further and putting more of my own creativity into the process by going out and sketching flowers and then designing patterns.......wishful thinking.....I am not sure if my design and knitting skills are good enough - but here's to trying!

• 1 month later...
Can you any of you ladies make this deal:

Ojo de Dios

@1:14 in this video

I should take some photos of the yarn backpack I have - it was made in the late 60s/early 70s.

no. that looks even harder than cooking, and i can't cook never mind knit. some very nice things here, i must say!

analogman, i wish you'd post photos of the '60s/'70s yarn backpack. it is impossible to imagine.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok - here it is:

thank you very much -- it's multi-faceted gorgeous! i thought it would be ratty by now, but obviously you've taken care of it. thanks for remembering.

Hey Analogman. I'm gonna come to your house and show you how to make a god's eye. Go out and get some yarn and popsicles, I'll be there in 11 hours.

that rodent is adorable.

Tracy, would you mind grabbing that backpack when A-man isn't looking? I'll pay you back for the postage. Thanks.

Tracy, would you mind grabbing that backpack when A-man isn't looking? I'll pay you back for the postage. Thanks.

wait a minute. i should get at least half of it. if i hadn't bugged him you'd never have seen it.