Attention Crafty People

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you know, this is an appropriate project to list in the crafty thread. :dance

christy, great work on your site! very cool that you have one place to sell your wares now. will def. keep checking back under all the types of products!

• 2 weeks later...

If I could crochet, I'd be all over that for your kiddo!

I've ventured into sewing territory. I don't feel like reliving the horror. It's on my blog, with terrible photos of the outcome. I really should have my sewing machine confiscated before I do any real harm.

Tracy! I just finished up a little something for you.......keep an eye on your mailbox. I hope to get it mailed over the weekend. :shifty

ack! I'm behind the 8-ball!! Don't give up hope!

My mom is universally recognized as being too sweet. She's the best. :wub

Mike, you should just come live in my parents' house. My dad has the coolest claymore. It's something like the one on the left, here:

claymore-swords-52.jpg

We bought it for him at a Ren Faire about 10 years ago. Trish says that if you're ever looking for a great way to meet guys, just walk through the Ren Faire carrying a claymore. Easy pickins! Although, you'd have to be interested in the type of guy who's impressed by a girl carrying a claymore...

My mom is universally recognized as being too sweet. She's the best. :wub

Mike, you should just come live in my parents' house. My dad has the coolest claymore. It's something like the one on the left, here:

claymore-swords-52.jpg

We bought it for him at a Ren Faire about 10 years ago. Trish says that if you're ever looking for a great way to meet guys, just walk through the Ren Faire carrying a claymore. Easy pickins! Although, you'd have to be interested in the type of guy who's impressed by a girl carrying a claymore...

How does he feel about uh, Highlander fan fiction?

I don't know if you're talking about the more "adult" brand of fan fiction :brow , but he's written several (as-yet unpublished) books which feature an ancient Irish time-traveler, among other Highlander-esque situations. He's a total sci-fi/fantasy geek.

I don't know if you're talking about the more "adult" brand of fan fiction :brow , but he's written several (as-yet unpublished) books which feature an ancient Irish time-traveler, among other Highlander-esque situations. He's a total sci-fi/fantasy geek.

I was joking - I'd like to read that. I am quite fond of time travel stories. I have read almost every one I have ever came across.

Maudie, your mom's one fast knitter! What's the final measurement on that scarf?

(Ahem. I made an ugly skirt that's two times too big. This is why I knit instead of sew.)

2263178459_00fb52552d.jpg