What do you want for Christmas?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Satellite radio.

That's teh awesome. I hope Santa comes through on that.

My daughter wants a Wii for her boyfriend, which should be no problem :flirt unless you count the fact that she spends all her money on tingle-tangle.

Interest collision: She wants herself some Nintendo, whilst my husband explicitely doesn't want any Nintendo for himself - so he gets 2 weeks off :P Which is all I want for xmas....be able to spend as much time with him as possible.

I really need a new turntable for all the vinyl here. But a spool or two of some Fuji cdrs would suffice.

I really need a new turntable for all the vinyl here. But a spool or two of some Fuji cdrs would suffice.

Oh yeah, if someone wants to shoot my wife a PM with a link to this thread that would be cool. In case she doesn't see it. :thumbup

Keen shoes

oh, and peace on earth please ?

This is a great thread for xmas suggestions, I have no idea what to get gift-wise for my husband.

Oh, and Keens rock! I have 2 pair, one is backup for when my current pair wears out... if they ever do!

As for me, I can't honestly think of anything I want for xmas, so I'll second (or third, etc.) the peace on earth.

I'm telling everybody money to buy a computer for school. Thought about a new guitar, but I am gonna wait for my income tax check for that I think.

I am gonna get my sister that new Elliott Smith picture book.

I got the Elliott Smith book for my birthday -- an excellent gift for any Elliott fan :thumbup

I got the Elliott Smith book for my birthday -- an excellent gift for any Elliott fan :thumbup

Awesome. I plan to read it once she's done with it, but I have the bio, so I figure each of us having our own different Elliott book will be a good thing... (i think about things like that too much).