• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest David Puddy
ANybody up for some kind of VC meet-n-greet before or after?

possibly. i was thinking about just chilling at a bar in the area, maybe the big city tape on belmont, and having a few brews waiting to see when i need to jump in line.

woah dave -- you got lucky. There's zero tickets at Ticketmaster now. Did you buy yours at The Vic?

I was on the phone on a business call and pulled up two on TM. I couldn't end the call with "Excuse me. I've got to run to the Vic and pick up concert tickets" , so I bought 'em online even though I'm right around the corner from the Vic and it kills me to pay $20 in service fees. I couldn't risk losing the tix but thought that there were probably many onsale and I threw away $20.

All I can say is keep checking. Often the Vic has tickets the afternoon of the show and they won't show up on TM.

• 3 weeks later...
Good question. Maybe some of you that went last year can chime in?

I heard last year, not much of a line at all.

The difference is last year was in March and wasnt sold out. I think with the growing popularity of Wilco and of last years show, there will be a bit more of a line but at the same time it maybe freezing out so I really dont expect people to stand out there long before door opens.

I am just gonna hang at a nearby bar and check the area now and then for long lines.

I showed up about 5 minutes after the doors opened last year and there was no line. However, as someone mentioned above, the show was not sold out in advance last year. It sold out pretty far in advance this year.

Starting to get really excited!!! If it's anything like last year it should be worth every penny!

I showed up about 5 minutes after the doors opened last year and there was no line. However, as someone mentioned above, the show was not sold out in advance last year. It sold out pretty far in advance this year.

Starting to get really excited!!! If it's anything like last year it should be worth every penny!

Not sure what the weather was last year, or will eventually be this weekend either... but I doubt too many people are gonna be hanging outside the Vic for too long in below zero windchill. Looking forward to Saturday though!

Not sure what the weather was last year, or will eventually be this weekend either... but I doubt too many people are gonna be hanging outside the Vic for too long in below zero windchill. Looking forward to Saturday though!

supposed to be in the 30's by the weekend, so it shouldn't be too bad.