another solo show opportunity

So.......we're going to be doing another benefit for the scholarship fund at our kid's school. This will be a Jeff solo show at the Vic Theater. For everyone who is not in a group bidding for a living room show at Letters To Santa, this is a great opportunity to see Jeff solo in what is kind of like a really big living room. The show last year was really fun. It's a benefit so tickets are not cheap, but they will be substantially less than what most people pay in the living room show groups. So although, it's not in your friend's living room, it's pretty cool anyway. So don't be sad if you're not in one of those groups, just get a ticket to this show.

The show will be Saturday January 26th at 8pm. There will be no opener-just a night of Jeff. Don't call the Vic yet. They don't have tickets or info yet. I will let everyone know on Wednesday how to get tickets and how much they will be. I'll post the info here.

Thanks everyone! Hope to see you all at Letters to Santa or at the Vic or somewhere. Have a wonderful holiday season!!

Love,

srmt

(jeff's wife)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yowza! Thanks, Susan! We really are a bunch of pretty spoiled fans, with opportunities like this. :yes I probably can't be there, but those of you who can, go for it. It promises to be a hoot! :thumbup

Hmmm, maybe some very creative financing is in order..... :shifty That's the day before my birthday, which would make it like a birthday gift.....to myself.....

What would we be without wishful thinking?

Thank you for the update, Sue!

Wife and I are def. going to try to make it!

-Todd (former Sub Rosa guy who misses you and Julia)

For everyone who is not in a group bidding for a living room show at Letters To Santa, this is a great opportunity to see Jeff solo in what is kind of like a really big living room.

How can I get in on the bodding for a Letters to Santa living room show? Anyone have a link?

How can I get in on the bodding for a Letters to Santa living room show? Anyone have a link?

Here's the info on the Letters to Santa auction. It's happening tonight, and people start forming groups to bid way in advance, so you're probably not going to be able to get in one for this year. Ask around in advance for next year though, there seem to be new groups forming each year.

Just listened to last year's show. God it was fun. Although I'm still upset that he didn't play my request of "I Must Be High."

That was you? How long did you wait in line to be that close?

That song sounds wimpy on an acoustic guitar, very immasculating. hehehe.

That was you? How long did you wait in line to be that close?

That song sounds wimpy on an acoustic guitar, very immasculating. hehehe.

Not long at all. In fact, I think I was in line about 25 minutes before doors opened. My wife Mindy requested (and got) Kamera. Good times.