i think its a general consensus

They've been doing "She's a Jar" recently; I saw it in Kansas City. I definitely would love to see "ELT" live.

she's a jar, i'm always in love and future age do show up every now and then.

When you wake up feeling old would be my pick. apart from one rare version in july 2003, it hasnt been done with the full band since the summerteeth tour in 1999. since then, jeff played it at his solo show in december 2000 when glenn first played him and once in november 2005 (apart from that band version in 2003).

rockers like ELT or Nothingsever... would be fun

i wanna hear nothingsevergonnastandinmyway(again)!!!!!!!

I agree with this hardcore. Summer Teeth will always be one of my favorite records of all-time.

I understand that Jeff has negative associations with those songs, but as Jeff said in "What Light?" "What was yours is everyones from now on." Those songs mean a lot to many people.

also, more venus stop the train, and not for the season.

I wouldn't hold my breath. NFTS isn't technically a Wilco song, and Venus isn't something the band has ever officially released. There's probably a better chance of hearing Just A Kid or Let's Not Get Carried Away or something like that, I'd think...

I would freak to hear She's a Jar, and just wanna hear songs off of Summerteeth and Being there would also kick butt.

i'm so excited! got my tickets in the mail last weekend, just got the airfare today and now i'm looking for hotels in the area.

hell of a weekend to look forward to :thumbup

I would freak to hear She's a Jar, and just wanna hear songs off of Summerteeth and Being there would also kick butt.

i'm so excited! got my tickets in the mail last weekend, just got the airfare today and now i'm looking for hotels in the area.

hell of a weekend to look forward to :thumbup

Hi - I am new to this but wanted to ask if anyone has heard a live version of Less than You Think? I requested it at a solo show tweedy did in NOLA last year . he hesitated and then shook his head. Then i heard them playing it during warm up Northapmtom 2007 but they didn't play it. Thanx Laurie

Hi - I am new to this but wanted to ask if anyone has heard a live version of Less than You Think? I requested it at a solo show tweedy did in NOLA last year . he hesitated and then shook his head. Then i heard them playing it during warm up Northapmtom 2007 but they didn't play it. Thanx Laurie

How's about as the surprising (but nonetheless awesome) opener NYE at The Garden in 04.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CO3D72VC

You don't have to login to download. Happy New Years everyone!!!

He played it (thanks to Brianne) at a solo show in Chicago on 4-6-07. Linky