• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

We just finished season 2 via Netflix. I really love this show.

Took me quite a while to warm up to Deb, but now I like her. She delivered what may be my favorite line of the whole series so far, in one of the last episodes of the second season.

Can't wait to get started on season 3, once it's out on DVD.

We just finished season 2 via Netflix. I really love this show.

Took me quite a while to warm up to Deb, but now I like her. She delivered what may be my favorite line of the whole series so far, in one of the last episodes of the second season.

Can't wait to get started on season 3, once it's out on DVD.

I caught up on season 2 a few months back--watched the whole thing in a few days. Once you get started you just can't stop.

Agreed, Deb had some great lines, especially the ones aimed at Dexter's British girlfriend.

Great show. Another example of some of the sterling work being done in American television. I didn't mind Deb too much but the English twat of a girlfriend was really annoying and to be honest, after a while, so was Doakes.

I can't wait to watch the episode from last night. The season has ended up being pretty good, can't wait to see what happens. I've learned never to question these writers.

• 8 months later...
Guest Runaway Jim

Dexter is great. I think it's gotten better with each season too. The stuff with Jimmy Smits in Season 3 being simply amazing.

I'm really looking forward to the new season. September 27th people.

Guest Speed Racer

She delivered what may be my favorite line of the whole series so far, in one of the last episodes of the second season.

Which line was that? Just finished it this weekend.

:wub My girlfriend got me hooked on Dexter, and I can't get enough. I've seen everything up through episode 1 of Season 3. I think the cast really is perfect, and I love how the series contrasts the bright sounnds and color of Miami with his darker side. And I LOVE Rita. And Michael C. Hall is kind of a hunk.

I really love what they did with Doakes' storyline, and how they wrapped everything up with Lila.

Great, great show. Can't wait to see the rest of Season 3 ASAP.

Didnt realize at first but I found out Deb and Dex are married in real life...!! :stunned

I think Dexter is probably the best show on tv-- the best show since Deadwood was canceled anyway. But....I havent watched The Wire yet. Uh, its on my to-do list.

Didnt realize at first but I found out Deb and Dex are married in real life...!! :stunned

That only happened last December, but yeah, weird, huh?

But....I havent watched The Wire yet.

:o

Get right on that!

I loved the first 2 seasons of Dexter. I have season 3 waiting here, hope to watch it in the next few days.

I think Dexter is probably the best show on tv-- the best show since Deadwood was canceled anyway. But....I havent watched The Wire yet. Uh, its on my to-do list.

you like deadwood?

season 3 is much better than season 2. i watched the leaked first episode of season 4 and it was pretty good. the plot for the season seems compelling, however, dex's interactions with is now wife and family is just so cliche and cheesy. so, we'll see. fyi, i loved keith caridine in the show. he was awesome on deadwood too. too bad he was killed off so soon in that one.

you like deadwood?

Oh yeah...not much of a tv person but that is the best series I've ever seen. Superb production, writing, acting, music, everything. Hence my avatar...

Just finished season one last night... HOLY CRAP.... I'm going to start the second season tonight. I seriously don't know how they could top the first one since the whole show was based off of the "Ice Truck Killer" and since he's dead, what will they do next?? Can't wait.

Oh yeah...not much of a tv person but that is the best series I've ever seen. Superb production, writing, acting, music, everything. Hence my avatar...

I really liked the first season of that show, but then it just started getting kind of boring.. The first season with Wild Bill etc., excellent TV...