natalie jane / st. genevieve

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Mel. :wave Every year, Jeff Tweedy auctions off several in-your-own-home shows for charity. This one took place in Chicago in April. A bunch of us there knew and loved Natalie, but Judy (screen name: Dreamin') made the request.

I've been meaning to check in with you all over at your board. Hope everyone's doing OK. :cheekkiss

Oh, and the banner is by Mrs. Peel, our resident graphics genius.

Hey Mel. :wave Every year, Jeff Tweedy auctions off several in-your-own-home shows for charity. This one took place in Chicago in April. A bunch of us there knew and loved Natalie, but Judy (screen name: Dreamin') made the request.

I've been meaning to check in with you all over at your board. Hope everyone's doing OK. :cheekkiss

Oh, and the banner is by Mrs. Peel, our resident graphics genius.

that is very cool, thanks! i just tried sharing the .wav file song link with natalie's sister, but for some reason the link isn't working on her computer. does anyone here know how to convert it to an mp3?

that is very cool, thanks! i just tried sharing the .wav file song link with natalie's sister, but for some reason the link isn't working on her computer. does anyone here know how to convert it to an mp3?

iTunes can convert wav files to mp3. Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6def9f1...e061eb97f8f2f4a

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today's the Feast of Ste. Genevieve, and also the first anniversary of Nat's passing.

I'm pretty sure that Cadbury Egg was a sign.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

last week i had a locksmith open a storage cabinet outside my apt. i've been there 6 years and had never used it. it was packed. i opened one of the boxes. it was full of christmas ribbon, tissue paper, plastic holly and foil. colored on both sides: red and gold. this would be worth quite a lot in Natopia. :love

happy happy nat's birthday everyone! pumpkin ale, jim o'rourke and good knitting to you all today!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

And fittingly, on Nat's birthday weekend, I came across an artist who works exclusively in tin foil at my local Open Studio event.

Had to take a pic:

natfoil.jpg

A year later I realize that in posting this pic, I failed to note the scale: that hunk of stuff was at least ten feet in height.