Living Room Show Pre-Party!

Hi - I wondered if you have to wait outside in line in the cold to get in to this event?

NO! You get to come right on inside -- unless you want to of course :lol

And I will wax only if EL FAMOUS promises to be there.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, probably not. But I've been finding I'm getting the best deals on my Memphis tickets 1-2 weeks before the dates I want to go, fyi. I think Tuesdays are the sale days.

Have any of you used Yapta? It's a browser add-on (or you can choose to log-in on the Yapta page itself) that allows you to track flight prices, and pounce when the price is right. Amoung its many features is email notification, and if the difference is great enough, and, depending on the airline, you can get a voucher or refund of the difference.

Yapta.com

I used them for my last flight up to Chicago, and even though I had to make a change to the flight, I did so when the price was lowest, turning a $100 change fee into a $27 change fee. (because the re-booked flight was much lower than the original purchase price.)

Kevin

NO! You get to come right on inside -- unless you want to of course :lol

how creepy would it be to have people line up outside your house?? in my neighborhood, the neighbors would probably call the cops!

Bump :)

And for those of you that are here on Sunday the 6th, The Weird Sisters are playing the world famous Poetry Slam at the Green Mill on Broadway starting at about 7. It's right up the street from the Riv.

I am planning to be there by hook or by crook. I'll sleep when I'm dead :lol

as awesome as that sounds, magic 8-ball says: 'not likely' as far as my attendance goes. sandbagging 'get out of the house points' for my almuni weekend at EIU later in April.

take lots of pics...of the party...or the wax job...both...whatever. :lol

as awesome as that sounds, magic 8-ball says: 'not likely' as far as my attendance goes. sandbagging 'get out of the house points' for my almuni weekend at EIU later in April.

take lots of pics...of the party...or the wax job...both...whatever. :lol

"excuse rolodex"

"Not likely" leaves room for "maybe". Didn't you say you needed to make more of an effort to be at these things? :lol

Anyway, I would pay good money to see you and Jen kiss and make up.

will she be waxed?

i would not count me as a 'maybe'...more like a 'probably not'. i said i'd like to make a better effort to hook up w/ folks before/at/after the wilco shows and will do that next gig they play that isn't in someone's living room.

will she be waxed?

i would not count me as a 'maybe'...more like a 'probably not'. i said i'd like to make a better effort to hook up w/ folks before/at/after the wilco shows and will do that next gig they play that isn't in someone's living room.

pantry show?

will she be waxed?

COM045.jpg

Since the first time i saw her she was topless, I would say anything is possible.

"Not likely" leaves room for "maybe". Didn't you say you needed to make more of an effort to be at these things? :lol

Jen who? Which Jen? Me? You can't possibly be talking about me.

• 2 weeks later...