Big Perm's Tourney Pick Em'!

I made my pics based solely on the records/how they fared in their conference/ppg-pa/etc. with basically no other knowledge. I figure it's as good as any other way to pick 'em.

I pick teams I like and then pick against teams I hate (well unless they are really, really good like UNC). I then guess about the ones I don't care one way or the other.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me UNLV has the mascot and 4 members of the pep band playing in the second half. That is the only way I can believe that Kent State scored 32 more points in the second half (with a minute and a half left) than what they scored in the first.

...and yet, it won't be enough. :ohwell

Well at least Joe Craford played his ass off for Kentucky. Considering two of their top players have been out for long periods I think Kentucky really overachieved. Fifteen years ago I would be breaking something after an NCAA exit, but I'm proud that they even made it this far. I guess I'm rooting for Louisville now.

Duke dodged a major bullet and they know it. They looked defeated even after the game. They are a total fraud and I look for them to go down to West Virginia on Saturday.

My bracket is ruined!!

This was a school year of chokes. Chokity choke choke.

I had a couple of 11s beating 6s. That wasn't one of them. :ohwell

I had a couple of 11s beating 6s. That wasn't one of them. :ohwell

Well, I appreciate you supporting my team at least. We'll be back in the Rose Bowl this year in football, if its an consolation.

That Arizona game was a little closer than the final score indicated, but I thought WVU played pretty well, particularly in the second half. Duke's certainly not going to sleep on us after that Belmont game, it should be interesting.

--Mike

My bracket is ruined!!

This was a school year of chokes. Chokity choke choke.

I would have been a perfect 16 of 16 yesterday, which has never happened for me, if not for your team. :realmad

Seriously though, sorry they went down. I picked them because all I heard about all year was this Mayo kid.

Also, looking good there Duke. Sheesh. Have to hand it to those Belmont kids, though. They definitely played themselves out of a 15 seed next time.