What's the price of gas where you are?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you're right. although it would be smarter to lift the off-shore drilling ban completely then start lowering the gas prices so people think THAT's what made them go down. (even though off-shore drilling would take at least 10 years to have any impact).

__

for the record i am against off-shore drilling. just adding to conspiracy theory.

I hope the gas prices stabilize soon. I work for an RV manufacturing company, and we just had a 25% lay-off, and slowdown of the assembly lines. There will also be work-share coming up, meaning I will only work 2 or 3 days a week, and getting unemployment insurance for the other days.

Guest Jules
I hope the gas prices stabilize soon. I work for an RV manufacturing company, and we just had a 25% lay-off, and slowdown of the assembly lines. There will also be work-share coming up, meaning I will only work 2 or 3 days a week, and getting unemployment insurance for the other days.

I thought all RVs were made in Elkhart, IN?

Wer'e driving from Missouri to Colorado friday so I need tips on borrowing gas from strangers. I actually accidently forgot to pay @ a gas station this winter. Nobody came after me or anything. Usually I prepay but forgot my card. Out of habit I left after pumping. I have a true phobia of going into conveinence stores..I never do it! I pee only @ roadside stops or behind trees. I'm scared of Big Gulps and gas station groupies. I wonder though, are they still looking for the red haired mama in the green Suburu Outback?

• 3 weeks later...

just got back to southern maine from downeast maine. we tanked up the vehicle in ellsworth at $3.65/gallon. glad we did. by the time we got within 20 miles of home it was $3.89.