Have a good one, man!

If I know you, I'll likely see you this weekend.
Yikes..what am I going to miss this weekend? No plans go hit the clubs...I was out two nights last weekend.

Thanks all for your good wishes. As it is I have ended up in Springfield hanging out by myself since work called and I needed to go. Such is life, but at least it is warm and sunny in central IL. Going to get some dinner and hit the hay....Thanks again.

Lou

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOU!!

the first extended conversation i had with anyone from vc was in your dining room with you and lady o' e&b!

thanks for all the amazing chicago and music info over the years, lou! ...and the odd trip to the package store while i'm wearing a costume. :cheekkiss

Hey Lou,

of course I am a little slow, so maybe you'll see this tomorrow, but I hope you had a Great birthday in Springfield! :birthday All these little wilco fans were also born under the Bull!

Here's to many more! :cheers

Thanks again all. It was a pretty uneventful day in Springfield, but I did get a free Guinness at the place I had dinner, even though I rarely drink and never drink alone, I figured, hell it is free.

Sadly I think I am missing DBT this weekend (my hearing will thank me I suppose...)

LouieB