Guess what...(it's about Jen)

Jen, in honor of your birthday I snuggled a yellow kitty who's up for adoption at Petco today, and then I bought a gallon of Nature's Miracle. We're partying it up, Jen-style, tonight! :thumbup

I got you a merged thread for your birthday!!!

:cheekkiss

:worship Sorry about that, I got excited and was drunk for the first time in months. Did I even start the thread in the right place? Anyways I slept it off and still wish you the best of bdays!

I need one of those breathalizer tests for posting, like the one's they have in cars, won't start unless I blow under the the required limit!

:worship Sorry about that, I got excited and was drunk for the first time in months. Did I even start the thread in the right place? Anyways I slept it off and still wish you the best of bdays!

I need one of those breathalizer tests for posting, like the one's they have in cars, won't start unless I blow under the the required limit!

I shoul have patented my idea for putting a breathalizer on cell phones. Now some idiot in Japan came up with the idea.

We sure would miss you!

TJKO

Happy Day After, Jen! :wave :kitty :badger

:lol I meant to have your title be the one for the merged thread, but I still haven't quite figured out this whole "moderator" business.

Sounds like you had a great one, Jen!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEN!!@

funny, i thought today was the third when i sent you that text. :lol

this is full of red sox temporary tattoos and coconut treats!!

822_U6626_-_Donkey_Pinata_300.jpg