Wilco, 5/17/08, the Pageant -- St. Louis

I'll be sans Clara Jane and Brian that weekend. :dancing Just a bunch of city girls, riding horses, getting drunk, and poisoning the mosquitoes with their bloodstreams.

dayum that sounds like a rockin good time!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be sans Clara Jane and Brian that weekend. :dancing Just a bunch of city girls, riding horses, getting drunk, and poisoning the mosquitoes with their bloodstreams.

What happens if someone gets "the trots" while on a horse? That's like, pun-potential overload!

My sleep cycle is still screwed up. Last night around 12:15 I was suddenly wide awake, and after a little while I finally realized it was because I was waiting for an encore.

You think that is screwed up...I am 2 weeks post final exams and still can't go to sleep until about 3:00 AM. And I have class at 8 AM....quite the recipe for disaster.

dayum that sounds like a rockin good time!

And that's why I'm going! :dancing

What happens if someone gets "the trots" while on a horse? That's like, pun-potential overload!

I'm sure we'll find out before that weekend's over, what with all the beer, soft-shelled crabs, and horse-jostling. I'll give a full report.

You think that is screwed up...I am 2 weeks post final exams and still can't go to sleep until about 3:00 AM. And I have class at 8 AM....quite the recipe for disaster.

why do you still have class if you are 2 weeks post finals?

I will fight you.

2504031592_f33680656a.jpg

You're gonna pull the wrong teeth, aren't you?

Well that can happen..but you are going to have to buy a refrigerated shadow box to keep it at the right temperature to make it last a long time aren't you? Maybe we can make you one of those

Slim Jims are forever.

Be careful what you wish for :shifty

I was presenting you with a challenge. ;)

And for the record, Nels and I are not practically engaged. I just really, really like his music, and he's inexplicably decided he wants to be my new best friend.

...because he is The Nicest Human Being in All the Land.

most likely :ohwell

yeah...just started summer session and......and.....next Tuesday I see my first patient ever. Just spent about an hour on the internet designing a business card to give to my patients in clinic so that they remember their appointment date. :thumbup

yeah...just started summer session and......and.....next Tuesday I see my first patient ever. Just spent about an hour on the internet designing a business card to give to my patients in clinic so that they remember their appointment date. :thumbup

If the tooth is white, it's alright. If it's black, it's out of whack. Good luck! :thumbup

I always hated summer session when I was in grad school. My students had the attention span of gnats, and my professors always thought they could cram a semester's worth of work into six weeks of a class that met twice a week for three hours. I still can't believe I got an A- in literary theory, because after about two weeks of hell, I just stopped reading. I guess it was to my advantage that I sat in the professor's blind spot. He apparently forgot about me.

Good luck, beesman!

(BTW, I was the one in line ahead of you Thursday and Saturday)

I always hated summer session when I was in grad school. My students had the attention span of gnats, and my professors always thought they could cram a semester's worth of work into six weeks of a class that met twice a week for three hours. I still can't believe I got an A- in literary theory, because after about two weeks of hell, I just stopped reading. I guess it was to my advantage that I sat in the professor's blind spot. He apparently forgot about me.

Good luck, beesman!

(BTW, I was the one in line ahead of you Thursday and Saturday)

i feel for you...lit theory was the hardest class i took in college. i don't think i've ever used what i've learned in that class since taking it almost ten years ago.

my voice has finally returned!

YAY !:rock

Its impossible for Beesman to mess up and is going to bed at 2-3 a new thing for you man? Stay away from Crystal Skull its not the indy we grew up on Bmoney

Its impossible for Beesman to mess up and is going to bed at 2-3 a new thing for you man? Stay away from Crystal Skull its not the indy we grew up on Bmoney

w

well hello Dr. Tipton. It is quite likely i will mess up often this year and next year. I like to say that you dont succeed unless you fail. Actually I dont like to say that, but some dentist told me that on Thursday in clinic orientation. I think you know very well that 2 or 3 AM bedtime is nothing new for me...but i don't think its very healthy. I am gonna try to get it down to about 1:00 gradually by the end of this summer. That sucks that Indy wasn't that great. I am still planning on going to see it at some point if i can find someone around here to go with. :-(

-B