Wilco, 5/17/08, the Pageant -- St. Louis

Yeah, sorry for the quiet thing. I mean no disrespect at all, it takes me along time to feel comfortable around people

I'm the same way. That trip would've been hell for me if you all didn't end up being so nice. I'm usually pretty lousy at meeting new people. I was still a little reserved this time (except during the show!), but I was still a lot less shy than I usually am.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:innocent get a few beers in me and I'll shed some clothes next time! I'm really enjoying sober shows these days, even though it looks like I'm dreading the whole experience. Keeping things clean doesn't change anything! Also, thumb wrestling is a good ice breaker!

I was standing (dancing, flailing, what have you!) with all of you...I hope I wasn't too scary. :blush :hmm

:cheekkiss

I think you all are teh awesome concert buddies. :wub M. Chris is truly a calming force too! :love

I think he came out with my favorite line from the whole weekend: "Oh man, I forgot my Depends. I love watching Wilco and peeing at the same time. It's awesome!" :lol

Holy crap, I forgot about that! :rotfl

Yeah, sorry for the quiet thing. I mean no disrespect at all, it takes me along time to feel comfortable around people I don't know.

In that case, I'm even more delighted that you introduced yourself to me this time. :cheekkiss

I think you all are teh awesome concert buddies. :wub M. Chris is truly a calming force too! :love

Next time, can we assign her to chaparone Meat?

I was standing (dancing, flailing, what have you!) with all of you...I hope I wasn't too scary. :blush :hmm

:cheekkiss

You weren't scary. You were really fun! Plus it was funny to hear the cheer when you finally came in :) That was our little drama while in line...both lines..and it was funny how everyone was so concerned for you 2 getting tickets. Everytime Allison ran by I was stopping her to ask what was going on...

I'm still a little mentally hurt from being danced at by Meat all night.

Oh, who am I kidding? It was a blast! Of course, he didn't have me in a headlock at any point.

My sleep cycle is still screwed up. Last night around 12:15 I was suddenly wide awake, and after a little while I finally realized it was because I was waiting for an encore.

And I thought my sleep patterns were screwed up! I just want to stay up until 3:30 AM every morning and sleep until 10 like I did the days of the shows.

And I thought my sleep patterns were screwed up! I just want to stay up until 3:30 AM every morning and sleep until 10 like I did the days of the shows.

c'mon over! we'll have a sleepover!

Just as long as I'm awake by 9 PM the next night so we can start over. :thumbup

:wub

My sleep cycle is still screwed up. Last night around 12:15 I was suddenly wide awake, and after a little while I finally realized it was because I was waiting for an encore.

I :lol 'ed