Wilco, 5/17/08, the Pageant -- St. Louis

Color me jealous; though I don't think this could have happened to a nicer group of people :wub I totally look forward to hearing these via the wonderful world of bit torrent.

Hope to see you all in the fall. That's when my prison sentence should be up!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a link to a few pix I took - some a lot better than others for sure, but hope you like them. I also have pix of some of us hanging pre - show etc. Don't know if it is OK to make these public -

such great shows!!!!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24028190@N07/show/

lovin' the pics, girl. please share anything you have. we have no shame!

Color me jealous; though I don't think this could have happened to a nicer group of people :wub I totally look forward to hearing these via the wonderful world of bit torrent.

Hope to see you all in the fall. That's when my prison sentence should be up!

we missed you too, edie! :cheekkiss

indy????!!!!

And how's your stick?

:brow APE?

Just got back from the trek. To be unoriginal, what a great show!! Thanks to all the wonderful folks watching out for me all day. :wub Cathy and Maggie, sorry I missed you on Friday. :hmm We're bound to cross paths at a show again soon though! M. Chris and Clouds, it was great to finally meet you. I hope the drive home was okay and you were able to catch some Zzzzzzs in the middle. All the other "regulars"--so great sharing the experience with all of you again. I look forward to sifting through some pictures soon!

He has for a very long time now, actually a few miles from my house. I kind of wish he would move. :shifty Yeah, I'm really glad Wilco moved to Chicago. The St Louis scene ain't what it use to be and they would of never grown as artists and individuals if they stayed. Chicago has it's flaws to, there are assholes every where...............blah,blah,blah.

You live out in Wentzville? I'm in northwest O'Fallon and work in Wentzville right across from the old Bells (? can't remember if that was its name) Mall. Fairly rare to see people with even slightly sophisticated tastes out here in the swarms of soccer moms.

Being able to talk non-stop in the ladies room without children interrupting, priceless.

Fixed it for ya. :thumbup

My photos are here. If anyone sees anything they don't want posted, shoot me a PM.

My photos are here. If anyone sees anything they don't want posted, shoot me a PM.

Those are great pics. I am a little jealous, but you are all such nice folks you deserve it, haha. I hope I get the chance to meet the boys one day.

Meat: I danced with your through the whole show!

Me: No, you danced at me. I played dancing defense.

Meat is awesome.

Just wanted to give my two cents about what a great show this was. My girlfriend and I drove in from Fort Worth TX and were able to see the Friday and Saturday shows. Everyone else has already said how great these shows were and I just wanted to say thanks to all the great people we met. Next time they play St. Louis we will be back.

I saw lots of guys recording, anybody heard from them? Was curious to hear how these three shows sounded.

:yay Looks like you all had an amazing time!!!

That big group shot is missing you, though!! Siiiiiiiigh. Next time...

I met Meat.

I met M Chris and Clouds and they were every bit as sweet and wonderful and amazing as I thought they'd be!! :wub

looks like you guys had quite a time!! :yay

I miss you guys and am totally homesick for STL.....and I heard some of you even took in a Cards game? I wish I could have been there!

Thanks for the pictures! Yay Meat!

I loved seeing you guys again. Some of you I hadn't seen without a ton of clothing on! you all look great undressed! :ermm

anyway...wilco hangover here.

On meeting the band

I just walked back after a while and started talking to some of the fellow fans back there and we were chuckling about somhting (maybe chunks) as I was laughung I turned to the person to my right and....

Whoa!

Nels!

And does Michael have the softest hands ever? Wow!

Then my wife introduced me to JT, that was cool.

I'm going to change my name to Chunks

Thanks for that cathy

Saturday night was awesome! What a great show!

I really did like the opening band, but I'm looking forward to Bon Iver in August.

Love you guys!

I loved seeing you guys again. Some of you I hadn't seen without a ton of clothing on! you all look great undressed! :ermm

anyway...wilco hangover here.

On meeting the band

I just walked back after a while and started talking to some of the fellow fans back there and we were chuckling about somhting (maybe chunks) as I was laughung I turned to the person to my right and....

Whoa!

Nels!

And does Michael have the softest hands ever? Wow!

Then my wife introduced me to JT, that was cool.

I'm going to change my name to Chunks

Thanks for that cathy

Saturday night was awesome! What a great show!

I really did like the opening band, but I'm looking forward to Bon Iver in August.

Love you guys!

dude, i saw that about bon iver and was really excited for you!

cathy, no thanks from me for that stupid joke. (just kidding, sweetie!) rob, you seriously need to retire that one! :lol

Robin,

Where is the picture of me that you took to send to Jen? I need it too, to add to my pregnant collection.

I had sooooo much fun even though I was really tired during the show. The Cards game in the sun just wore me out.

I think I missed meeting a few people.

Robin,

Where is the picture of me that you took to send to Jen? I need it too, to add to my pregnant collection.

I had sooooo much fun even though I was really tired during the show. The Cards game in the sun just wore me out.

I think I missed meeting a few people.

It was nice te meet you too, sis

Awww shithellfire!

(It's me, rob. The dummy that asked if you were going to go drink with us)

Here is a link to a few pix I took - some a lot better than others for sure, but hope you like them. I also have pix of some of us hanging pre - show etc. Don't know if it is OK to make these public -

such great shows!!!!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24028190@N07/show/

Great pictures! I found myself in your crowd shots :thumbup

Some great pictures out there. :thumbup I wish I'd had more time to hang in St. Louis, but it was a good 12 hours. :lol