What's the temperature

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kansas City is pretending to be the Pacific northwest this season. I expect banana slugs to arrive in the garden any day now.

Right now it is a cloudy, cool 67 degrees.

Should be more like what the east coast is experiencing.

Cool vibes!

pict0037.jpg

Close to 100 here in Kingston, N.Y., today. :(

Afternoon temps in SW Michigan have been in the 90s with high humidity and severe thunderstorms since Friday. Add to that the power outage from 5:00 pm Fri to sometime Sat. Night and from 3:00 pm Sun until sometime this afternoon, it was a really bad weekend. What is even more maddening is that the power outages were only on my side of the lake, my dad, who lives across the lake from me, did not lose power all weekend.

Close to 100 here in Kingston, N.Y., today. :(

oh man, I bet my mom is broiling in her place without a/c......and we are likely headed there in a few weeks. It better cool off!!

It's been really hot and humid here - but is now cooled off with storms coming through.....68 right now.

oh man, I bet my mom is broiling in her place without a/c......and we are likely headed there in a few weeks. It better cool off!!

It's been really hot and humid here - but is now cooled off with storms coming through.....68 right now.

Might not be as bad at your mom's - there are trees up there. As long as you can stay in the shade, it's tolerable.

70s in Des Moines, but we're under water so it really doesn't matter. I'm bringing about 45 8th graders to DC tomorrow (acutally flying into DC then going to Williamsburg before returning for 2 days of sightseeing in DC), better cool it down for us, please!!

Good luck with that! It is supposedly going to cool down tomorrow to a mere 102

Currently 92 in Savannah (forecast is for 99 but I don't think we're going to get there) which is about the average for this time of year - glad I'm not still living in Philadelphia; it's supposed to be 102 there today.

I think I agree with you there. Low 60s is my favorite temperature. I think I would like to move to the Pacific Northwest once I graduate.

It's a toasty 91 degrees in Athens, Ohio. Instant sweat weather. Walk outside and it just starts dripping off of you.

Through much testing, I

Yes. Mid-September in these latitudes is perfect camping weather.

boy, I can't wait to get on PATH this afternoon! :dancing

You have my sympathies. New York in weather like this is very, very tough to put up with.

101 here in Central MA and it's suppose to be hotter tomorrow.

We have a town-wide outdoor ceremony planned tomorrow evening for our Girl Scouts. I was the first to put in a vote for moving it inside to our "rain location". We'll see what the powers-that-be decide...