Criminally underlooked albums

Just off the top of my head:

Here Comes The Zoo - Local H

We Belong to the Staggering Evening - Ike Reily Assassination

Happiness Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch - Our Lady Peace

Factory Showroom - They Might Be Giants (first album that got me into them, not their best, but not as bad as its made out to be)

Libido Speedway - Orbit

Here Comes The Zoo - Local H

Not sure I agree there. I haven't had an urge to listen to that album since it came out. Really, really, weak album in an otherwise pretty sweet catalog.

Pretty much every album raved about by VC folks is criminally underlooked when you consider that bands like Nickelback and Maroon 5 are on multi-million dollar tours.

Not sure I agree there. I haven't had an urge to listen to that album since it came out. Really, really, weak album in an otherwise pretty sweet catalog.

False! In fact, I think its one of my favs. "What Would You Have Me Do?" is the definition of epic.

I gained a much greater appreciation for that album after seeing it performed front to back at the Beat Kitchen shows. It does not relent for a second.

Pretty much every album raved about by VC folks is criminally underlooked when you consider that bands like Nickelback and Maroon 5 are on multi-million dollar tours.

except for neil young and the band, pretty much everything raved about here is over-rated and complete crap. as far as criminally overlooked, anything by Thin Lizzy, except maybe the first album. :thumbup

except for neil young and the band, pretty much everything raved about here is over-rated and complete crap. as far as criminally overlooked, anything by Thin Lizzy, except maybe the first album. :thumbup

So what's your favorite tune by Maroon 5? You seem like the perfect fan!

Better duck, Rider, they're coming for ya now.

Even if you're right, you're gonna get slammed for that one. Trust me, I should know. :cheers

bring 'em on :) ...seriously though, just my opinion. once in while i just let loose and slam everything. right now i want to slam neil young if you can believe that :ohwell

I've pimped this record before, but...

f63264fzop0.jpg

Joe Pisapia - Daydreams

Equal parts Hoagy Carmichael and Elliott Smith...

The best album of the new millennium.