Election Year!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The look on some of the attendees faces as the protester(s?) was being led out = priceless.

I find it to be an act of hubris on the part of the protester. Who are they going to reach? Ten seconds of the back of their head on TV is really going to reach the masses. It's just fodder for getting laid at the coffee house.

I find it to be an act of hubris on the part of the protester. Who are they going to reach? Ten seconds of the back of their head on TV is really going to reach the masses. It's just fodder for getting laid at the coffee house.

I consider the largely untrue bile and hypocrisy that has been on display for the last three days an act of historic hubris - and if there is any justice in this world, not a single one of the speakers or attendees will be getting laid any time soon.

Which shouldn't be a problem if Palin has anything to say on the subject.

Not to mention the insincere looking face/blinking/half smile when he thinks he's made a point.

Jake counted 10 black faces and three yawners

Plus, the stuff about the POW is getting old and tired. My stepfather served in Korea, was shot five times and then taken as a POW for 2.5 years in China and died in '93 largely due to injuries sustained there. He would be unmoved by this.

I'm so put off by (amongst many other things) those "hand made" signs. Last night's "Hockey Moms 4 Palin" and "The Mavrick" (sic) tonight. Are we really supposed to believe that this convention wasn't fully stage-managed, that these delegates just showed up with those signs all by themselves?

Not to mention the insincere looking face/blinking/half smile when he thinks he's made a point.

Jake counted 10 black faces and three yawners

Plus, the stuff about the POW is getting old and tired. My stepfather served in Korea, was shot five times and then taken as a POW for 2.5 years in China and died in '93 largely due to injuries sustained there. He would be unmoved by this.

Edie, I was waiting for the count :lol . Did you count McCain's daughter though, they made a big point to show that, and there were 2 in the video before his speech.

Huh?McCain is a POW? I need a link to that one..

I'm so put off by (amongst many other things) those "hand made" signs. Last night's "Hockey Moms 4 Palin" and "The Mavrick" (sic) tonight. Are we really supposed to believe that this convention wasn't fully stage-managed, that these delegates just showed up with those signs all by themselves?

Hey gogo, watch it nowwstdp5.jpg