Brand Spanking New Election Thread

I, for one, welcome our new ant overlords.

Are you talking about change or talk of change?

Quoting Kent Brockman is never a bad thing. I wish more media was like him, at least it would be entertaining.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because a candidate is "for" things you agree with does not mean those things will actually happen. I understand the ideology behind it and the cause to vote for the person you agree with, but that alone doesn't mean shit will actually change. There's still a checks-and-balances system and a lot of what both sides preach never amounts to squat.

Yeah, voting is cool. Voice heard and all. Change? I'm not convinced.

Although Obama actually has good ideas. Even if only 10% of them are accomplished it is better than what McCain has in mind if he gets 100% of his shit done.

Hey Paradise, as long as that cat can blow.

Looks like Lehman is filing bankruptcy and Merrill Lynch is being sold off. This isn't the change I was wanting.

They have the best apple pie in Iowa.

Although Obama actually has good ideas. Even if only 10% of them are accomplished it is better than what McCain has in mind if he gets 100% of his shit done.

Good point.

not since they added Bill Kristol to the lineup. :rolleyes

King of smug. What a dope.

What should rove be in prison for? Or in this new way of running things are we just jailing assholes we disagree with?

His pork ass should be in court over the attorney firings ala Al Gonzales.

I am selling you the life in the 50's w/ Beaver, Wally, June, & Ward. And, gosh, might as well have Eddie there also. He kind of reminds me of myself. I was always joshin' around. You know, getting drunk and barely gettin' by in school, wrecking planes and such. You know what else we didn't have to put up with in Mayberry? High browed black folk. -John McCain

Does anyone else have a feeling that Al Qaeda isn't going to like Sarah Palin very much? Not that they'd really like anyone who's elected, but especially her.

She's no Whitney Houston.

I am selling you the life in the 50's w/ Beaver, Wally, June, & Ward. And, gosh, might as well have Eddie there also. He kind of reminds me of myself. I was always joshin' around. You know, getting drunk and barely gettin' by in school, wrecking planes and such. You know what else we didn't have to put up with in Mayberry? High browed black folk. -John McCain

Man, you say things sometimes. Man...

I don't think al Qaeda even knows who she is or really cares. They probably don't give a fuck who's in charge here. It's the policy they care about.

Dude, even al-Qaida has CNN. Their opposition to the Western way of life goes far deeper than any party's policy, but I would imagine they take a tactical interest in who's in charge over here. If I were Osama I would endorse Obama, so McCain would win and get more Muslims to hate America.

Or in this new way of running things are we just jailing assholes we disagree with?

i would not be interested in that, and hope you'll knock off making such assumptions about my views. this isn't the first time you've done it. knock it off.

Dude, even al-Qaida has CNN. Their opposition to the Western way of life goes far deeper than any party's policy, but I would imagine they take a tactical interest in who's in charge over here. If I were Osama I would endorse Obama, so McCain would win and get more Muslims to hate America.

and also, "it's the policy they care about." not any party's policy, u.s. policy in the middle east when it is based on desire for control over their resources.

How do we know Obama isn't al queda? I got this email the other day...

ask beltmann.

I got an email Obama is really white & black, not black and white. I'm pissed!

w15tg3.jpg

:lol

I got an email Obama is really white & black, not black and white. I'm pissed!

w15tg3.jpg

That was a terrible movie.

I got an e-mail that told me Obama was the one that killed Kennedy. Does anyone actually believe that garbage?

By the way, I like the new picture. I am sitting for Olan Mills tomorrow.