Brand Spanking New Election Thread

Giving money helps me feel better, so if you haven't given, Obama is doing a matching campaign, so join now and maybe we'll be matched!

We're Finding You a Match ...

You'll receive an email when a new donor has given to the campaign because of your promise to match their gift. At that time, you'll also receive the notice that your donation has been processed.

Want to make another promise?

Many people have asked whether it's possible to have multiple pledges active at the same time -- the answer is yes.

If you make multiple pledges, you'll be able to bring that many more new people into the process.

Make another pledge now by clicking here:

https://donate.barackobama.com/promise

Or bring even more people into this campaign by inviting your friends to make a donation now and double their impact:

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just mean Lil Wayne. Hot shit!

Looking back I should've just finished Big Trouble In Little China, which I started earlier in the day.

you know, i've never really dug the rap stylings of mr. wayne, but i'll have to check out the clips.

watching BTILC is pretty much the most appropriate alternative to anything...SNL and beyond.

Fieri grew up in Ferndale, California,[1] the son of James (Jim) and Penelope (Penny) Ferry of Santa Rosa, California.[5] He currently lives with his wife Lori and two sons in Santa Rosa. He is also close friends with fellow Next Food Network Star second-season competitor Nathan Lyon.

Fieri's signature look combines below-the-knee shorts, suit jacket, arm sweat bands, and jewelry along with platinum blond, spiked hair with black Van Dyke beard, contrasting sunglass tan lines, and flip-flops. Fieri's signature phrase is "off the hook."

I saw that dudes show once and he ate this cheeseburger that was smothered in like 7 pounds of melted shredded cheddar cheese.

I found it inspiring.

N-V-T-S, nuts.