Myers-Briggs Type Indicator

On the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, INFP is rare personality type, found in only about 4 % of the general population. Yet, of the possible 16 types, it is the one most frequently found for gifted people. This scarcity, coupled with their extreme intelligence, renders them seldom understood, and thus, rarely validated in relationships.

I knew It! I'm perfect! :cheers

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people actually not have their CDs ordered alphabetically and chronlogically?? The concept seems very foreign to me. :huh How do they find anything?

I actively resist an ordered CD shelf. My wife tried to pull that one on me once, it didnt fly. I dont mind looking for something, sometimes while doing so I'll find something that I'd like to listen to even more than my original notion.

Curiously, all my rock n roll vinyl is alphabetical....the metal, country, blues jazz and whatnot isnt.

As an INFJ you

I am an ENTJ. I am moderate E, the rest are within five of the center. Interesting enough, I've taken the MBTI three times in my life, have scored ENTJ on all three, but each time, my scores have moved closer to the center. I'd like to think it has to do with maturity, empathy, and experience in life, but I'm sure there are less noble reasons as well.

I actually have a quiz tonight on Personality Tests. I'm prepping for questions on the MBTI, the Big 5 Personality Factors, the House-Tree-Person test, and the 16PF Inventory. I find the stuff fascinating ... just not enough to be quizzed on.

I am an ENTJ. I am moderate E, the rest are within five of the center. Interesting enough, I've taken the MBTI three times in my life, have scored ENTJ on all three, but each time, my scores have moved closer to the center. I'd like to think it has to do with maturity, empathy, and experience in life, but I'm sure there are less noble reasons as well.

I actually have a quiz tonight on Personality Tests. I'm prepping for questions on the MBTI, the Big 5 Personality Factors, the House-Tree-Person test, and the 16PF Inventory. I find the stuff fascinating ... just not enough to be quizzed on.

Ok, you, me and Tiny Diary will have to fight it out to see who is going to be in charge.

Where's the actual quiz?

I work at and attend a graduate theological seminary in Charlotte, NC. I am working on a Masters degree in Counseling, completing both the LPC and MFT tracks. Should complete the degree in another year, then should satisfy the state license requirements to take the exams two years after that.

I work at and attend a graduate theological seminary in Charlotte, NC. I am working on a Masters degree in Counseling, completing both the LPC and MFT tracks. Should complete the degree in another year, then should satisfy the state license requirements to take the exams two years after that.

That's cool, but where's the quiz? The Meyers-Briggs quiz? Or does everyone just know their personality type as categorized by Meyers-Briggs?

That's cool, but where's the quiz? The Meyers-Briggs quiz? Or does everyone just know their personality type as categorized by Meyers-Briggs?

I had mine administered though work as part of a department wide "getting to know your coworkers" type deal. I don't think there is an accurate one online for free. You may be able to pay to take the real thing online.

Ok, you, me and Tiny Diary will have to fight it out to see who is going to be in charge.

Funny thing, I prefer not to fight or be in charge. I think my sense of humor and my childlike propensity to attract attention to myself influences my E score, but in reality, I am also very unambitious, more than willing to defer leadership, only speak up when whoever is leading is doing a horrible job, and am really uncomfortable with compliments, praise, or criticism. Perplexes me. In other words, when I lead or am in charge, we generally get nowhere (but I can make them laugh!)

I took it, but I forgot which one I am, so I will just go with GOAT.

INFP

Introverted (I) 64.86% Extroverted (E) 35.14%

Intuitive (N) 52.94% Sensing (S) 47.06%

Feeling (F) 54.55% Thinking (T) 45.45%

Perceiving (P) 59.46% Judging (J) 40.54%