Myers-Briggs Type Indicator

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am far too introverted to share such personal information with an entire message board, but I will say that I am as awesome as llynn. :yes

Also, you people really need to do something about your messed-up cd collections! :o They should be alphabetized, chronological, and right-side up. It's also a very good thing if you label the spines of any homemade discs in slimline cases using teeny tiny writing with a sharpie. Get crackin'! :thumbup

You crack me up Kidsmoke!! Glad to see you posting :)

It bothers me when a commercial disc has the text on the spine going the wrong direction. What the hell are those people thinking?!!? :realmad

What if you popped the jewel case open and unattached that end and then turned it so it was in there the right way. Most of those jewel case papers are perforated...wouldn't that fix your problem?

What if you popped the jewel case open and unattached that end and then turned it so it was in there the right way. Most of those jewel case papers are perforated...wouldn't that fix your problem?

Sssshhhhh ... you're giving away my secrets. :shifty

Yeah, he's not worried about wasting money, just about it being in the wrong order and/or crumpled.

This is one of my things too.

It's weird that I'm so particular about a few things, but in general I'm a horrible slob. You should see my desk at work.

Or my house.

This is one of my things too.

It's weird that I'm so particular about a few things, but in general I'm a horrible slob. You should see my desk at work.

Or my house.

Yes. His wallet is nice and neat, but that's about it. Oh actually, he keeps the kitchen really clean.

why do people need their cash all facing the same way and in order even if they're slobs in every other way?

why do people need their cash all facing the same way and in order even if they're slobs in every other way?

My obsession stems from when I worked in the cash office at a grocery store. I had to count all of the tills and do the bank deposit and all that. I made sure all of the cashiers put their money in right because I was sick of it going every which way. It's a lot faster to count money (by hand) when it's all going the same direction. If you're counting a stack of $20 bills, it's easier to see if a $10 or something was mixed in because you'd immediately notice the difference.

My obsession stems from when I worked in the cash office at a grocery store. I had to count all of the tills and do the bank deposit and all that. I made sure all of the cashiers put their money in right because I was sick of it going every which way. It's a lot faster to count money (by hand) when it's all going the same direction. If you're counting a stack of $20 bills, it's easier to see if a $10 or something was mixed in because you'd immediately notice the difference.

I have no such practical reason.

I'm INFP I think, supposedly the rarest type? I took it too long ago to remember though...wiki confirms my alignment with the type.

And that test from fellow INFP jnick confirms again:

Introverted (I) 84.38% Extroverted (E) 15.63%

Intuitive (N) 65.79% Sensing (S) 34.21%

Feeling (F) 60.47% Thinking (T) 39.53%

Perceiving (P) 55.56% Judging (J) 44.44%

that makes perfect sense.

I'm not sure I like your tone.

:lol as a slob whose money is all scrunched up in little bunches going every which way, i found it baffling. i like consistent slobdom.

Good news: we have rectified that situation.

well i would hope so. that was a crime! :pirate