Myers-Briggs Type Indicator

I've got another one austrya will appreciate... my kitchenware is grouped by what I'm most likely to use it for, with 3 drawers further subdividing my small baking tools (drawers for bread stuff, cookie stuff, etc.) When my roommate first moved here and was still unemployed, she was cruisin' for a bruisin' because at least twice a week she'd rearrange the kitchen out of boredom. I put a stop to that real quick. :lol

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine were just wherever. And in the wrong cases most of the time. I had to search to find things.

I like to organize but can't find the time to keep it up. I know that doesn't make sense to most of you.

Admittedly, my CDs are all over the place now. It has transferred over to where I'm just constantly fine-tuning my organization of music on iTunes.

I'm trained to administer the MBTI and I've always been fascinated with Jung's theory of psychological types.

My type is INFP (clear preference for all) and it's spooky how well I fit the profile.

INFP

my cd's are a big fat mess. in fact they're about seven big fat messes.

I've got another one austrya will appreciate... my kitchenware is grouped by what I'm most likely to use it for, with 3 drawers further subdividing my small baking tools (drawers for bread stuff, cookie stuff, etc.) When my roommate first moved here and was still unemployed, she was cruisin' for a bruisin' because at least twice a week she'd rearrange the kitchen out of boredom. I put a stop to that real quick. :lol

Oh man, can I hire you? I'm a pile person. Piles of stuff everywhere. I actually function quite well in chaos. Sometimes the man will "fix" my piles leaving me lost, unable to find anything. But, our house is under construction for the next 10 years so it lacks great things like closets, finished rooms, and in some places..doors.

INFP back in college. It may be different today.

INFP

:thumbup

My type is INFP (clear preference for all) and it's spooky how well I fit the profile.

The profile is right on with me as well. It's like they know me or something :shifty

On the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, INFP is rare personality type, found in only about 4 % of the general population. Yet, of the possible 16 types, it is the one most frequently found for gifted people. This scarcity, coupled with their extreme intelligence, renders them seldom understood, and thus, rarely validated in relationships.

I've never taken this, but I'm guessing I'm this one.