New to the board

Welcome, Crush! :cheers Things have changed for the better around here in the last few weeks - you can now openly talk about Phish if you are so inclined. :lol

be warned . you will likely want to vomit after any time in threads related to religion or politics. :frusty

Guest Hollinger.
be warned . you will likely want to vomit after any time in threads related to religion or politics. :frusty

QFT. I chemically castrated myself last night after venturing into the religion thread.

Welcome! Have a nice time!

I dont mind talking religion and/or politics, lots of people find those topics taboo but I really dont see it that way, we are all entitled to our own opinions, I might think they are stupid but thats what maes our country great

p.s. I dont care who you vote for as long as it's Obama! :thumbup

I dont mind talking religion and/or politics, lots of people find those topics taboo but I really dont see it that way, we are all entitled to our own opinions, I might think they are stupid but thats what maes our country great

p.s. I dont care who you vote for as long as it's Obama! :thumbup

Your avatar is too closely related to Pres. Bush. We don't want your kind here. Go back to your anncoulter.com forum.

:shifty

I found this with a google search and it looks really great, Im a huge Wilco/music fan, I have just got into Wilco in the last year or so & I think they are amazing and Via Chicago is my fav song by them, can't wait to hang out and waste a bunch of time here

Welcome.

At least now I won't be the only Texas Ranger's fan.