Obama election night rally in Chicago

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you're eager to let me know that you're not responsible for making that delightful "art", why the desire to use it as an avatar?

Because it was funny. :thumbup

Of all the hurtful things that have been said and done in both directions this campaign, I doubt Palin being portrayed as a drooling vampire is high on your list of things to get worked up over.

Sorry to drop a deuce on all of the gleeful panegyrics in these parts... but I have another question: what are we going to be partying about? The results of a Presidential election? Is this like, in the spirit of a Super Bowl party, or American Idol fan-jam? Wooo-ooo! I thought "Rock the Vote" went out with Tabitha Soren.

Go apathy. Woo.

This is a tough sell as far as I am concerned, but people are entitled to their own opinions.

It's such a tough sell that the nation is poised to elect a black president, something that was unthinkable until quite recently, just to change course.

Fair enough. Please understand that I am not responsible for the following "art", so it makes it O-K :thumbup to use:

Doesn't bother me. :thumbup Since Obama is as much of a communist as Palin is a vampire.

McCarthyism really worked out well for the Republican Party the first time around, didn't it? But I have a feeling that most of the right-wingnuts bandying about the "C" word don't even know who Joe McCarthy was.

If this was 1988 I don't think you all would like that Palin rendering quite as much after it helped secure the Metal vote pushing McCain/Palin over the top.

I wish I could have gone out with Tabitha Soren.

And who was the loneliest monk?