Congrats to President-Elect OBAMA

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, IN, VA, and NC are coming down to the wire. Any of those would be nice to have, but I'm glad we're not hanging on them at this point.

Looks like Fairfax, VA (my childhood stomping grounds) is only at 50%--I think the remaining 50 might be enough to carry the state. :dancing

This just in all Obama has to do is win California, Oregon, and Washington. Macain could win every other state, even Florida and not win. This is the most boring election night ever. The news agencies will not call the race for a long time because they are scheduled until 2 a.m.

This just in all Obama has to do is win California, Oregon, and Washington. Macain could win every other state, even Florida and not win. This is the most boring election night ever. The news agencies will not call the race for a long time because they are scheduled until 2 a.m.

Mostly because the problems with elections in 80s when they projected winners while polls in CA were still open. Obama will be the projected winner by about 10:05 CST.

I always want to see what the opposition says. :shifty

Karl Rove is kinda hypnotizing. No wonder he's the anti-christ.

Earlier, we were watching BBC but Scott is sick (so no champagne tonight -- hopefully tomorrow) and he went to bed so I am free to surf at will.