http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4066948

Oh man. Bobbob's going to be covering Isiah Thomas.

That's the first thing I thought when I read that. Where is he anyway?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jayhawks' expectations for 2009/2010 just went way up. Sherron Collins and Cole Aldrich both announced they'll be back.

Also, Kansas, Duke, Kentucky and Carolina are all in the mix for a handful of top high-school players. I expect all those teams to be in the top 10 when the season kicks back up in November.

What other teams might be in the top 10 heading into next year?

Guest Jules
The Jayhawks' expectations for 2009/2010 just went way up. Sherron Collins and Cole Aldrich both announced they'll be back.

Also, Kansas, Duke, Kentucky and Carolina are all in the mix for a handful of top high-school players. I expect all those teams to be in the top 10 when the season kicks back up in November.

Indiana

• 11 months later...

Indiana

too friggin' funny

3 out of 4 ain't bad. Carolina blew this year.

• 2 weeks later...

As a Michigan alum, it pains me to say this, but Izzo is one hell of a coach. How he got this Sparty squad into the Final 4 is amazing. I can't wait until he retires or goes somewhere else.

I didn't think UNC had much of a chance. Too outmatched.

Also, if the Big Dance expands to 96 as they are "looking into," there will be a riot. I would stop watching the Big Dance (maybe), because it really doesn't achieve anything. I hope the Prez steps in and says no. Or something like that.

If they go to 96 teams, why even have a regular season? Fuck, just put every team in the country into a giant tournament, best team wins. Sure, lots of teams only get to play one game, but you better be at your best right out of the gate! Talk about Cinderella ... maybe Chaminade could win a championship.