EAT MY ASS DAYTON!

There's nothing quite like watching your favorite team in person sleepwalking through a first round game in front of a dead Metrodome crowd.

My Trojans bulldozed their opponents at the end of the game. Hope we didn't hurt anyones bracket too much.

After seeing the song girls in person last night, I am officially adopting your school the rest of the way and subsequently trying to figure out why I never applied there.

--Mike

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Trojans bulldozed their opponents at the end of the game. Hope we didn't hurt anyones bracket too much.

Now they just need to beat Michigan State. I'm a big Tim Floyd fan.

This UCLA team sure looks......not good.

I thought the Wolverines put up a pretty good fight against Oklahoma. Never thought they had a chance of winning, but it was good to see them keep it close for as long as they did. They clearly don't have an answer for a player like Blake Griffin.

Hopefully this year's respectable showing will aid Beilein's recruiting.

I took some now-ridiculous chances in the second round, putting Marquette over Missourri and USC over Michigan State. But I figure that if you are going to win, you have to take a chance here or there. 'Else it stays a muddled mess and everybody picks Louisville and all the money gets split 36 ways.

It's now official...

I suck at NCAA tournament brackets.

12 of 16 isn't too bad, but that sleeper pick of Florida State going to the Final Four was epically stupid and my "mid-major team that gets hot and makes a run" Utah State didn't pan out. Of course I was wrong with my Mountaineers as well. Hopefully my other Final Four teams Louisville, UConn and Gonzaga stay hot and if Gonzaga wins the whole thing, I might just rebound.

--Mike

Alabama to offer Anthony Grant. Good hire.

Yeah, not bad. I'm just happy they're done with Gottfried. Always had good players but very rarely could he keep them in school. And they never quite played up to potential. I was sort of hoping for the Missouri coach, but this should do.

Yeah, not bad. I'm just happy they're done with Gottfried. Always had good players but very rarely could he keep them in school. And they never quite played up to potential. I was sort of hoping for the Missouri coach, but this should do.

Mike Anderson will come back to arkansas some day.